...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

that black bezel looks official. so far ive gotten standard apps. (google-mobile, g-mail-app., google-maps
pimp.gif
, wikimobile, poynt beta). what are other must-have-applications for the bold? imlooking for a dictionary app. but cannot find any.

any NTer looking into getting a bold?
nerd.gif

are you able to change icon sizes when customizing bold themes? i made myself a decent theme ill post it up when im 100% satisfied with it but right now bigthing im missin is smaller icon sizes, i tried resizing the icon pictures but it seems it just loweres the pixels within the same size icon.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

I'm looking to get a Bold but is it better than the Tilt (which I have now)? Is it worth the switch?

Never messed with the Tilt but the Bold is a solid phone. The QWERTY keyboard is the best I've ever used. That's the main reason I got it over theiPhone, even though I know it is an inferior phone in comparison. It's just not the same using a touch screen keyboard.

Originally Posted by oOickusOo

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

I'm looking to get a Bold but is it better than the Tilt (which I have now)? Is it worth the switch?

Never messed with the Tilt but the Bold is a solid phone. The QWERTY keyboard is the best I've ever used. That's the main reason I got it over the iPhone, even though I know it is an inferior phone in comparison. It's just not the same using a touch screen keyboard.
QFT
pimp.gif

bold inferior phone to iphone?
ohwell.gif

mayb the media player and screen size but everything else bold does just as well if not better imo. and this is coming from a dude who loves touch screenphones (word to o2 pdas)

Finally got around to taking pics of my blacked-out Bold...bezel, buttons and trackball replaced...here ya go:

351358679.jpg

351358677.jpg

351358675.jpg

mike23theking wrote:

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

any NTer looking into getting a bold?
nerd.gif
[raises hand]

I just don't wanna drop $300+ for it... I'll wait till it drops, IF it drops.

if you have a ps3/ flatscreen connect you wont have to drop $300+ for it.
nerd.gif

that black bezel looking tough on that bold though. im swagger jackin.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by soulize dp

Finally got around to taking pics of my blacked-out Bold...bezel, buttons and trackball replaced...here ya go:

351358679.jpg

351358677.jpg

351358675.jpg
that looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!
but i have a question, i'm with rogers. if i blackout my bold, do i lose my warranty?

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

finally got to blackout my 8320. it took forever, but it came out good..

2qcpjs0.jpg

29vewwg.jpg
how did you do this?

i was thinking of doing the same thing to my curve. now i cracked the screen so i was planning on just getting a replacement screen and a whole new color for the entire phone

i cracked the screen b4 about 2 months ago and it took forever for bestbuy to get it repaired, so they just gave me a new one. now i dont feel like going there again
laugh.gif
. idk i think im unlucky with this phone
berryware.ca

3.jpg

1_3.jpg

it comes with all the tools you need to take the BB apart...

youtube has the video of how to take the face apart... they make it look easy
smh.gif
thanks for the info... i will do this once i fix my bb curve again for the second time

does anyone here have insurance on their phone?

the screen on the curve cracked for the second time from dropping it. once in early nov and twice a few days ago. when i cracked the screen on the first timeit didnt really affect the phone. the second time, i thought it was just a cosmetic damage. but a few days later... the screen went blank (white screen withthe hourglass and then turns off with the red light on the top right corner of the phone). so it seems like the phone is going on and off...

anyone know wassup wit this? i think my phone is possesed
laugh.gif

351358679.jpg

351358677.jpg

351358675.jpg

Anybody else get a Bold with ALL white fonts on the keyboard like me? What's with that? Earlier version or something?

I got a random PIN request at 1245am

i still have not accepted it.

is there a way i can see a name before confirming? it just the pin digits in the request. have no clue who it could be.

Originally Posted by oOickusOo

Anybody else get a Bold with ALL white fonts on the keyboard like me? What's with that? Earlier version or something?
AT&T were the only ones that got the all white keypad. Everyone else got the red numbers.

anyone try using there BOLD, as a 3g modem for there laptop? Does AT&T charge extra for that even if you have Blackberry Data package?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

I got a random PIN request at 1245am

i still have not accepted it.

is there a way i can see a name before confirming? it just the pin digits in the request. have no clue who it could be.
you can always accept it then delete if its someone weird

Back
Top Bottom