...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

The Blackberry 9700 appears in Rogers' SalesCentral hardware. That usually means under a month till launch. I'm officially in a good mood.
Do you know the price with no contract ?

Hey guys. I'm on AT&T and I just got a new BlackBerry 8900 a few days ago. Of course the first thing I did was install the desktop manager andexperiment with different wallpapers and I think this one I made came out real nice.

I used a pic I had saved off of NT. It's the Joker from Dark Knight holding a playing card with the Air Jordan V's on it. I then added some graphics onthe bottom and top to make it look nice, like a wide screen movie. The graphics, unknowingly, worked perfectly in flowing with the main menu icons.

I have the default theme right out the box and this wallpaper seems really nice to me. See if you like it. Here it is:

w2n7fp.jpg

Just cracked my G1 screen looking to go back to Blackberry. Best Blackberry for T-Mobile? Any soon to be released Blackberries for Tmobile I should know about?

Hows the internet screen like on the 3g? I left bb for the iphone in december and want to go back but the thing that is holding me back is the internet. Is itlike a safari internet or like it was on the Curve 8230? Any help would be appreciated.

Just thought I'll let yall know what went down this weekend.

I went out and partied and I left to go to the store and left my BB Bolda t the apt. The girl was chillin at the apt while i went. She thought it would be koolto use my phone altho it had a password on it so no one would mess with it right?..... well she thought it was kool to try all 10 TIMES! little did she knowwhat would happen.

The BB Bold fried/wiped itself clean. I lost everything. WHY DANGIT! WHY! Lucky that i got a replacement the next day. I still miss my original tho. It justisn't the same.

RIP BB Bold #1

is anybody eles having trouble with OTA of the Mini Opera 5.0? it wont connect for me on my 8900. anybody know how to fix this?

i am liking the new opera mini 5. you no longer have to type in a different box. the only problem i am having is that if you press the del button it erasesuntil you scroll on the trackball. im on a bold btw. also the auto text doesnt work

Anyone with the new Opera Browser, are you able to see images when you go to a website? I'mhaving trouble seeing anything but text.

My-T.

^mines works just fine..

Did you try doing a battery pull after downloading it? i heard it helps it run better

OK ive been 50/50 on this for a min. im lookin to cop a smartphone on vzw.
HTC Touch Pro 2 vs. Blackberry Tour. i need the real talk on these phones...battery life, performance/speed, bugs/issues, over all experience. which is better?im reading a lot of stuff around the internet heavily favoring the tour. whats up with the HTC tho does it suck?

help is much appreciated nt. thanks.

My problem with the new Opera 5.0 is that it makes itself the default browser and whenever i click a link someone may have sent me. It won't open it.

Originally Posted by JCASH DA KID

Just cracked my G1 screen looking to go back to Blackberry. Best Blackberry for T-Mobile? Any soon to be released Blackberries for Tmobile I should know about?
laugh.gif
I was in the exact same position last week...got the 8900
pimp.gif

damn i have att and tmobile at the moment. my tmobile contract has been over and my att contract is over in october. now i gotta wait and see which one has thebetter blackberry.

I'm on the BlackBerry Curve 8900 w/AT&T and sometimes my internet is on the fritz.

My friend told me to go to the browser and go to Options and alternate between "MediaNet and Hotspot" what's the difference between the twoexactly?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I don't like how Sprint/Verizon/BB all know about this issue but you still only have the 30 days thing, when I got mine switched out they didn't even hassle cause 1000000000000000 more people had came before me about the EXACT same issue (track ball). They need to extend the 30 days cause the phones will be fine for a week if that then crap out......smh, BB really dropped the ball with the tour, other than that I love it..

the 30 days is to return the phone, not to replace it for the same phone. you can do that at any time in your contract.

So you're telling me I can take my phone back at anytime and they'll replace it with no insurance? I doubt that.

Originally Posted by GG0tti

My problem with the new Opera 5.0 is that it makes itself the default browser and whenever i click a link someone may have sent me. It won't open it.
had the same problem.

scroll to the link, when highlighted press the options key and scroll down to 'get link'.

and it should open the link in the native BB browser instead of Opera.

another problem i have with the new opera is that when you press RETURN to make a new line it just selects it again. annoying.

the 30 days is to return the phone, not to replace it for the same phone. you can do that at any time in your contract.
Stop passing false info.

you have 30 days to exchange your phone in MOST stores if you have a problem with it.

past 30 days you go through your service provider and your still covered by the one year warranty on the phone. (as long as your the original buyer)

Back
Top Bottom