...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

that white bold up there looks like a stain magnet. very clean tho needless to say.. I still prefer mines black.

So the 9700/Onyx is dropping with Rogers the end of October? What about Telus for my locals?

via. BG.

Uh oh. We're slowly moving across the board here… First with a rumored T-Mobile launch date, now we have a Rogers one for you guys. One of our Northern connects just let us know that Rogers' BlackBerry 9700 launch is currently pegged for October 26th. We don't have pricing information, but imagine it will run around $299 with a three-year agreement. Not confirmed, of course, but hey, besides Christmas not much is.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

ILLIONAIRE said:
Bold 2 is the 9700 (or codename: Onyx).

Start
nerd.gif
around 11/11......
Tried to told yall. Its still all speculation I guess.

For a first time BB buyer, should I get an 8900 or 8520?

I know the new one is coming out, but yeah, 8900 or 8520?

2 free upgrades frmo T-Mobile

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

I definitely want that BB 9700 and and unlimited everything plan would certainly sweeten the deal. DECISIONS, DECISIONS!
I'm confused. I googled that phone to make sure and according to what I see online in the store that phone is called the 8520. I know it'son another note but what is that about?

tmo-9700-invite.jpg

Looks like the 11/11 rumors could be true
seeing as this event starts to take place
a few days before. Either way, it shouldnt
be too long....

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

I definitely want that BB 9700 and and unlimited everything plan would certainly sweeten the deal. DECISIONS, DECISIONS!
I'm confused. I googled that phone to make sure and according to what I see online in the store that phone is called the 8520. I know it's on another note but what is that about?

its not the same phone....info on the 9700 is not on any carrier sites yet...cause no carrier has really released it tot he public yet.....while the 8520already has...

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

For a first time BB buyer, should I get an 8900 or 8520?

I know the new one is coming out, but yeah, 8900 or 8520?

2 free upgrades frmo T-Mobile
8520 is like a starter blackberry. Joint is weak. Strictly aesthetics.

Thinking of joining the BB fam..was wondering the same ? up above. What BB is better...the BB Curve 8900 or the Curve 8520? 8520 is for starters? Would like alittle info from peeps who have these devices..appreciate it

Get the 8900, it's a great phone just without 3G

I would consider the 8900 if the 9700 wasn't right around the corner.

so i just downloaded blackberry ap world and i get the error message "upgrade your service to a plan that includes browsing and discover a world ofpossibilities at blackberry app world. Contact your customer service provider for more detail..." ? I have the unlimited internet data plan is thereanother plan that i need to upgrade to? or is this just some glitch. BTW i have a curve 8900 and am on at&t. Thanks

Originally Posted by budahbro

so i just downloaded blackberry ap world and i get the error message "upgrade your service to a plan that includes browsing and discover a world of possibilities at blackberry app world. Contact your customer service provider for more detail..." ? I have the unlimited internet data plan is there another plan that i need to upgrade to? or is this just some glitch. BTW i have a curve 8900 and am on at&t. Thanks
my gf had the same exact problem with her ATT 8900. took it to the store & they had to activate something on the account/plan...so walk into astore & see what they can do for u

Back
Top Bottom