OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

It'll be a shame if Nashville loses on a shorthanded goal
laugh.gif

i didnt even know there was a game on. just found it. can't complain that hockey isn't popular when the playoffs aren't even on national television. they need to fix that

does everybody get versus?

i didnt even know there was a game on. just found it. can't complain that hockey isn't popular when the playoffs aren't even on national television. they need to fix that

Originally Posted by DubA169

I believe ESPN will be entering the sweepstakes this off season.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

The NHL just signed a massive ten year deal with Versus/NBC.

Wow I can't believe we allowed Nashville to score more than 3 in every game in the 1st round. Just goes to show how horrible our defense and goal tending was.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

The NHL just signed a massive ten year deal with Versus/NBC.

Wow I can't believe we allowed Nashville to score more than 3 in every game in the 1st round. Just goes to show how horrible our defense and goal tending was.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom