OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

What I observed this game:

The long layoff actually hurt us
Abdelkader should be a healthy scratch for the rest of the playoffs
Zetterberg needs to be taken off of Datsyuk's line
Howard did an amazing job

My hate for the Sharks grows and grows
mad.gif

It might finally be their year....under the radar all year

Pavelski is so clutch in playoffs too
pimp.gif

It might finally be their year....under the radar all year

Pavelski is so clutch in playoffs too
pimp.gif

roll.gif

no sympathy from me. a. he put himself in that spot. b. im not saying hes one of these people, but if youre going to boo a counties national anthem, be prepared for that !*@!.

"YOURE DOING IT WRONG!"
roll.gif

roll.gif

no sympathy from me. a. he put himself in that spot. b. im not saying hes one of these people, but if youre going to boo a counties national anthem, be prepared for that !*@!.

"YOURE DOING IT WRONG!"
roll.gif

Updated: April 30, 2011, 12:14 AM ET

[h1]Sidney Crosby has setback[/h1]

Associated Press

PITTSBURGH -- Sidney Crosby acknowledged he recently had a setback and experienced symptoms during his recovery from a concussion, but the Pittsburgh Penguins star said he isn't worried that he won't be ready for the start of next season.

Crosby addressed reporters on Friday for the first time in weeks, on the day the Penguins packed up and dispersed after being eliminated from the NHL playoffs. He admitted that the reason he hasn't been on the ice for non-contact drills or practices for the past two weeks was because he had experienced headaches and other symptoms.

"I started trying to ramp things up a bit as far as working out and skating, and I got a little bit of symptoms," Crosby said. "So, I had to take a step back. The progression had gone pretty well, but at the same time, I still wasn't ready."

nhl_i_crosby_65.jpg
I started trying to ramp things up a bit as far as working out and skating, and I got a little bit of symptoms. So, I had to take a step back. The progression had gone pretty well, but at the same time, I still wasn't ready.

Updated: April 30, 2011, 12:14 AM ET

[h1]Sidney Crosby has setback[/h1]

Associated Press

PITTSBURGH -- Sidney Crosby acknowledged he recently had a setback and experienced symptoms during his recovery from a concussion, but the Pittsburgh Penguins star said he isn't worried that he won't be ready for the start of next season.

Crosby addressed reporters on Friday for the first time in weeks, on the day the Penguins packed up and dispersed after being eliminated from the NHL playoffs. He admitted that the reason he hasn't been on the ice for non-contact drills or practices for the past two weeks was because he had experienced headaches and other symptoms.

"I started trying to ramp things up a bit as far as working out and skating, and I got a little bit of symptoms," Crosby said. "So, I had to take a step back. The progression had gone pretty well, but at the same time, I still wasn't ready."

nhl_i_crosby_65.jpg
I started trying to ramp things up a bit as far as working out and skating, and I got a little bit of symptoms. So, I had to take a step back. The progression had gone pretty well, but at the same time, I still wasn't ready.

Back
Top Bottom