OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

thanks, cquan
pimp.gif

Looks like the Wings that played the final month of the season are back (Wings team that played in RD 1 were a fluke). This series is over, San Jose will sweep or win in 5.

Looks like the Wings that played the final month of the season are back (Wings team that played in RD 1 were a fluke). This series is over, San Jose will sweep or win in 5.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Honestly, all you guys need is for Niemi to have a bad game and Howard to continue his strong play. The chances of Niemi having a bad game are much greater than that of Howard having a bad game. As I said, Sharks need to have a good start on the road and all will be well.
pimp.gif

Honestly, all you guys need is for Niemi to have a bad game and Howard to continue his strong play. The chances of Niemi having a bad game are much greater than that of Howard having a bad game. As I said, Sharks need to have a good start on the road and all will be well.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

pimp.gif
Not sure if you are watching the same game as I am. 90% of our team is playing uninspired and look like complete @%*% out there. You can't expect Niemi to have a bad game when his offense controls the puck for pretty much the entire game. Howard has played very well this series, it's a damn shame the rest of the team can't contribute. The Sharks have us figured out and have so for awhile. We need to make some real moves this off-season and make the changes necessary in order to be the top team in the league once again.

pimp.gif
Not sure if you are watching the same game as I am. 90% of our team is playing uninspired and look like complete @%*% out there. You can't expect Niemi to have a bad game when his offense controls the puck for pretty much the entire game. Howard has played very well this series, it's a damn shame the rest of the team can't contribute. The Sharks have us figured out and have so for awhile. We need to make some real moves this off-season and make the changes necessary in order to be the top team in the league once again.

pimp.gif

Yes, the team isn't playing like it can but going home that can change in a second. I took the Sharks to win the Cup so I hope you're Wings don't get things turned around.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Yes, the team isn't playing like it can but going home that can change in a second. I took the Sharks to win the Cup so I hope you're Wings don't get things turned around.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom