OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

tired.gif

I need to start following hockey again. Go Tampa
pimp.gif

roll.gif
at that dude getting all up in the glass with that middle finger at Lecavalier.

I need to start following hockey again. Go Tampa
pimp.gif

roll.gif
at that dude getting all up in the glass with that middle finger at Lecavalier.

he may be overpaid, have injury woes and underperforming

but goddammit vinny is still one of my favorite players

he may be overpaid, have injury woes and underperforming

but goddammit vinny is still one of my favorite players

##%%@$@ inexcusable....
30t6p3b.gif
That was a VERY sloppy OT. Carlson looked lost.

Caps had the ice tilted for 80% of the game...I gotta give TB all the credit in the world...they capitalize on the smallest of mistakes.

Well, they got back to back on Tues/Wed.....they HAVE to win both. This is a Tampa team that is shorthanded due to injuries. Caps need to go hard to the net and stop being so cute w. the puck.

As far as Mike Green...it's easy to blame him for the 2nd goal...however it was Backstrom who %%%@#+ the whole thing up to begin with. If he was stronger on his stick, there is no turnover.

green and schultz ... i cant believe it ... Bruce needs to go *+!! himself ...

Wasn't green or schultz's fault for the last goal.  Whoever the D pairing was on the ice (I think it was Carlson/Alzner) should have recognized that TB had the puck by the time they were 1/2 way to the bench....

and w/o Bruce, we don't get the tying goal....he gets a lot of !@#*, but the players have been sloppy.  This loss isn't on BB.  At all. 

##%%@$@ inexcusable....
30t6p3b.gif
That was a VERY sloppy OT. Carlson looked lost.

Caps had the ice tilted for 80% of the game...I gotta give TB all the credit in the world...they capitalize on the smallest of mistakes.

Well, they got back to back on Tues/Wed.....they HAVE to win both. This is a Tampa team that is shorthanded due to injuries. Caps need to go hard to the net and stop being so cute w. the puck.

As far as Mike Green...it's easy to blame him for the 2nd goal...however it was Backstrom who %%%@#+ the whole thing up to begin with. If he was stronger on his stick, there is no turnover.

green and schultz ... i cant believe it ... Bruce needs to go *+!! himself ...

Wasn't green or schultz's fault for the last goal.  Whoever the D pairing was on the ice (I think it was Carlson/Alzner) should have recognized that TB had the puck by the time they were 1/2 way to the bench....

and w/o Bruce, we don't get the tying goal....he gets a lot of !@#*, but the players have been sloppy.  This loss isn't on BB.  At all. 

yo those 2 bolts fans prolly got stomped out on the way out
laugh.gif

but still, that had to be epic for them to see Vinny get the gw literally right in front of them
pimp.gif

yo those 2 bolts fans prolly got stomped out on the way out
laugh.gif

but still, that had to be epic for them to see Vinny get the gw literally right in front of them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Sorry, you dont get to give them any more passes ... it's over ... Bruce needs to hit the %!!%#%# trails just for simply pairing Green with Schultz and watching it back fire year after year after year ...

sick and tired of you giving them passes ... it's not a coincidence that damn near every time we give up a big goal it's them two on the ice ... and if Bruce cant see that, he needs to pack his bags ...

we have the same convo every year ... "mike green is getting better" "schultz has 536+-" ... they suck ... they suck individually and they suck together ... if schultz wasnt an ogre he would have been back to stop vinny but noooooooooo he moseyed on out there like the lug he is and watched our season go through the pipes ...

$%!! this +@#$ im sick and tired of that *+!+* backstrom too ... lazy mother $**@@% ... you cant be GREAT for half of your time on th eice and piss %!!%#%# poor the rest ...

/rant $%!!

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Sorry, you dont get to give them any more passes ... it's over ... Bruce needs to hit the %!!%#%# trails just for simply pairing Green with Schultz and watching it back fire year after year after year ...

sick and tired of you giving them passes ... it's not a coincidence that damn near every time we give up a big goal it's them two on the ice ... and if Bruce cant see that, he needs to pack his bags ...

we have the same convo every year ... "mike green is getting better" "schultz has 536+-" ... they suck ... they suck individually and they suck together ... if schultz wasnt an ogre he would have been back to stop vinny but noooooooooo he moseyed on out there like the lug he is and watched our season go through the pipes ...

$%!! this +@#$ im sick and tired of that *+!+* backstrom too ... lazy mother $**@@% ... you cant be GREAT for half of your time on th eice and piss %!!%#%# poor the rest ...

/rant $%!!

Back
Top Bottom