OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I am a man of my word, the new avy and sig make me nauseous 
sick.gif
. I know I will have to keep this at least until the next round because the Predators are a complete joke and are nothing more than a doormat for the Canucks. 

roll.gif

way to be a good sport

Of course, nothing worse than an individual who can't own up to their side of a bet. Didn't think Nashville would be giving you guys this much of a fight. I agree with Proshares & Winged Wheel, refs gave you guys game 3 with that horse $*** call.

yeah, he sold it pretty well. i think the announcers were saying how that call was a make-up call for a previous uncalled penalty. officiating throughout the playoffs have been a joke so far, but i'll take the W.

kesler's goal tonight..
pimp.gif

Kesler is killing them on the PP. If it gets to SJ/Vancouver in the WCF, there are going to be a lot of late nights
laugh.gif

Kesler is killing them on the PP. If it gets to SJ/Vancouver in the WCF, there are going to be a lot of late nights
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
Not getting too ahead of things, but this can be an epic series. Tampa and Boston is looking very good to so should ultimately be a great stanley cup. I'm a die-hard sharks fan, but I'll watch the stanley cup because I appreciate all of these teams talent.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
Not getting too ahead of things, but this can be an epic series. Tampa and Boston is looking very good to so should ultimately be a great stanley cup. I'm a die-hard sharks fan, but I'll watch the stanley cup because I appreciate all of these teams talent.

get'er'done tonight.

76. No excuses. Play like a champion.

i dont want philly to gain one ounce of confidence.

i'll be shocked if bobrovsky isnt in net.

get'er'done tonight.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

get'er'done tonight.

All of this

Originally Posted by bjm5295

get'er'done tonight.

All of this

Today is the day.

This is probably the most crucial and most nervous I have been watching a Bruins game. Everything hinges on this one game and it's scaring the hell out of me. It'd be a big burden off my back to see The Bruins come out as victors.

It's been a long time since I have seen them in the ECF and I'd love to see this happen. Hopefully, we can move on but I'm taking this "one game at a time, one period at a time, and one shift at a time".

This is the only thing I haven't seen as a Boston sports fan. I have seen championships from The Red Sox, The Patriots, and The Celtics. It's your time, Bruins.

Let's make this happen!

Today is the day.

This is probably the most crucial and most nervous I have been watching a Bruins game. Everything hinges on this one game and it's scaring the hell out of me. It'd be a big burden off my back to see The Bruins come out as victors.

It's been a long time since I have seen them in the ECF and I'd love to see this happen. Hopefully, we can move on but I'm taking this "one game at a time, one period at a time, and one shift at a time".

This is the only thing I haven't seen as a Boston sports fan. I have seen championships from The Red Sox, The Patriots, and The Celtics. It's your time, Bruins.

Let's make this happen!

^i was saying that to someone earlier. epic first round, BLOW OUT second round..
laugh.gif

bobbo will be in net.

^i was saying that to someone earlier. epic first round, BLOW OUT second round..
laugh.gif

bobbo will be in net.

Back
Top Bottom