OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

If I'm Detroit going into this 3rd period, I'm not raising my stick above my shins. 1 goal lead and penalties are 4-0 in favor of you, be careful.

If I'm Detroit going into this 3rd period, I'm not raising my stick above my shins. 1 goal lead and penalties are 4-0 in favor of you, be careful.

And on that note, Heater
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wings are on their heels even more, you can bet SJ is getting the next 2 powerplays at least.

And on that note, Heater
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wings are on their heels even more, you can bet SJ is getting the next 2 powerplays at least.

Lavy messed this team up by the constant line/goalie changes.

I'm speechless on why he benches one of the best forwards, z, in a elimination game??

Lavy is a $%@%^ moron

I hate losing on bonehead decisions

I'm speechless on why he benches one of the best forwards, z, in a elimination game??

Lavy is a $%@%^ moron

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Marley, first off...you're a tool. Secondly, you started watching hockey 3 years ago. You don't know what the $!!+ you are ever talking about and you show your ignorance/stupidity with just about everything you post concerning the Caps. If you are ready to ship Green out of town for what you view as a "bad" series, then Carlson should go back to the AHL and Hannan should go back to Colorado and re-swap him for Flash. Those two were WORSE than Green in the playoffs, but he remains your whipping boy...whatever. Why do I even waste my time correcting you?
Just remember I picked boston to win it all before the season and you laughed at me in much the same way ...

Just remember I told you last year how bad schultz was and you defended him with all your might under the veil of that fluke +- ... now you sat he has to go ...=

Just remember how bad i told you Bruce was doing and you defended him with all your might ... now, it "may be time for him to go" ...

Just remember i told you that Mike Green should be cut ... next year after he blows it even worse, you'll agree with me again ...

I've gone to caps game since I was 6 years old at the caps center ... I've been to more Caps games than you've watched on TV ...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Marley, first off...you're a tool. Secondly, you started watching hockey 3 years ago. You don't know what the $!!+ you are ever talking about and you show your ignorance/stupidity with just about everything you post concerning the Caps. If you are ready to ship Green out of town for what you view as a "bad" series, then Carlson should go back to the AHL and Hannan should go back to Colorado and re-swap him for Flash. Those two were WORSE than Green in the playoffs, but he remains your whipping boy...whatever. Why do I even waste my time correcting you?
Just remember I picked boston to win it all before the season and you laughed at me in much the same way ...

Just remember I told you last year how bad schultz was and you defended him with all your might under the veil of that fluke +- ... now you sat he has to go ...=

Just remember how bad i told you Bruce was doing and you defended him with all your might ... now, it "may be time for him to go" ...

Just remember i told you that Mike Green should be cut ... next year after he blows it even worse, you'll agree with me again ...

I've gone to caps game since I was 6 years old at the caps center ... I've been to more Caps games than you've watched on TV ...

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

Lavy is a $%@%^ moron

Lines, Z, maybe. Goalies, not his fault. All three played like *++. Although Bobbo played nice tonight.

ill be back later, i still think im dreaming...

Back
Top Bottom