OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Yea, I'm in Calgary, so its not as far a flight, but let me know if you end up going. Smallest NT summit ever. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

I do agree that outside of Datsyuk & Howard the rest of the team hasn't played well, but that game 5 comment is off. The Wings stepped up enough in the 3rd period to survive. I know it's highly unlikely, but I hope this team can come out and really take care of business at home tonight.
Wings can take it if Ericcson and Abdelkater don't play like absolute morons. I haven't watched much of the past 3 games, but from what I've seen and heard, these guys are just make dumb mistake after dumb mistake.

Update me on the injury situation... how did Clowe and Franzen get hurt?

Addelkater is a dumb mistake period. Each time I see this guy on the ice I await some sort of bafoonery. As for Ericcson; he has his head lodged in his $## and nothing a hard check to the boards wouldn't solve
laugh.gif
. Franzen was hurt in the Phoenix series and hasn't been right since.

It's cause he went to State...
smokin.gif
Go Blue..

Wings looking pretty good so far. Gotta kill this.

Howie has been clutch again so far.

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

I do agree that outside of Datsyuk & Howard the rest of the team hasn't played well, but that game 5 comment is off. The Wings stepped up enough in the 3rd period to survive. I know it's highly unlikely, but I hope this team can come out and really take care of business at home tonight.
Wings can take it if Ericcson and Abdelkater don't play like absolute morons. I haven't watched much of the past 3 games, but from what I've seen and heard, these guys are just make dumb mistake after dumb mistake.

Update me on the injury situation... how did Clowe and Franzen get hurt?

Addelkater is a dumb mistake period. Each time I see this guy on the ice I await some sort of bafoonery. As for Ericcson; he has his head lodged in his $## and nothing a hard check to the boards wouldn't solve
laugh.gif
. Franzen was hurt in the Phoenix series and hasn't been right since.

It's cause he went to State...
smokin.gif
Go Blue..

Wings looking pretty good so far. Gotta kill this.

Howie has been clutch again so far.

Back
Top Bottom