OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Just to keep you guys updated, Jordan Subban went 5th overall to Belleville which is where PK played & Malcolm currently plays there.

Originally Posted by True Blues

Originally Posted by Numberr97

Now for the Bruins fans, do you have dates for the ecf already? I would drive down to a game in Boston for either home 1 or home 2 depending on the dates. We could meet up and chill. I already drove down to Philly for home game 2. Trying to see at least another playoff game this season.
Dates won't be set until the WCSF round is complete.

As I mentioned earlier, I will be heading to home game 2 in Boston with some buddies (and still might have an extra ticket-- won't know until mid-week). If you or NT'ers want to meet up, I'm down.
ive got tickets to game 2 now as well...hope it's saturday night
laugh.gif

down to meet up as well....one of the canal street bars? i love the sports bar and grille boston...diggin one of the bartenders/waitresses
laugh.gif

bjm...sell game 1, go to game 2
laugh.gif

NT meet up

Now for the Bruins fans, do you have dates for the ecf already? I would drive down to a game in Boston for either home 1 or home 2 depending on the dates. We could meet up and chill. I already drove down to Philly for home game 2. Trying to see at least another playoff game this season.

As I mentioned earlier, I will be heading to home game 2 in Boston with some buddies (and still might have an extra ticket-- won't know until mid-week). If you or NT'ers want to meet up, I'm down.
laugh.gif

down to meet up as well....one of the canal street bars? i love the sports bar and grille boston...diggin one of the bartenders/waitresses
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

NT meet up

VAN and SJ need to close these series out tonight and tomorrow...bergeron is likely done for the entire series if not the rest of the year. no sense in the whole team going cold.

VAN and SJ need to close these series out tonight and tomorrow...bergeron is likely done for the entire series if not the rest of the year. no sense in the whole team going cold.

I'd like to open hand slap the fan who keeps hammering the glass beside the CBC camera. All I can here is, "WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP" everytime the puck is in the Canucks end. 
indifferent.gif

I'd like to open hand slap the fan who keeps hammering the glass beside the CBC camera. All I can here is, "WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP" everytime the puck is in the Canucks end. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

NT meet up
I'm down for a NT meet-up.

Conference finals for the first time since 1994! 
eek.gif

BabyJordan0312 is right again! Unbelievable.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

NT meet up

Conference finals for the first time since 1994! 
eek.gif

BabyJordan0312 is right again! Unbelievable.

Originally Posted by Solemate96

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

NT meet up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Solemate96

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

NT meet up
pimp.gif

Congrats to the Canucks and their fans, proving a lot of folks wrong.

Also congrats to Nashville. First time in the second round and they put up a hell of a fight. Need to someday invest in a playmaker though.

Congrats to the Canucks and their fans, proving a lot of folks wrong.

Also congrats to Nashville. First time in the second round and they put up a hell of a fight. Need to someday invest in a playmaker though.

BabyJordan0312 on April 14 2011 wrote:

Vancouver in 7 (Chicago)

Then onto defeating Nashville in 6

Then onto defeating San Jose in 6

Canucks Win Stanley Cup over Capitols in 6/Boston in 7

I swear if we play the Rangers in 7, New York has another cup.
(Impossible Scenario, Rangers probably out 1st
round) 

BabyJordan0312 on April 14 2011 wrote:

Vancouver in 7 (Chicago)

Then onto defeating Nashville in 6

Then onto defeating San Jose in 6

Canucks Win Stanley Cup over Capitols in 6/Boston in 7

I swear if we play the Rangers in 7, New York has another cup.
(Impossible Scenario, Rangers probably out 1st
round) 

Back
Top Bottom