OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Stuart really tryna pick a fight with Couture?
laugh.gif

am i alone in thinking draper for abdelkader in 7?
nerd.gif
even if theyre not the position, drapers experience/faceoffs>abdelkaders bone headedness.

and if the sharks lose, this seriously has to be the year that thornton, marleau, or heatley, or a combo or them, get shipped somewhere far, far away. if they cant take a 3-0 series to the next round with that amount of talent, they never will.

am i alone in thinking draper for abdelkader in 7?
nerd.gif
even if theyre not the position, drapers experience/faceoffs>abdelkaders bone headedness.

and if the sharks lose, this seriously has to be the year that thornton, marleau, or heatley, or a combo or them, get shipped somewhere far, far away. if they cant take a 3-0 series to the next round with that amount of talent, they never will.

Originally Posted by Physicx

how much were tickets?
$1000 for four (two to each game). 300 level, but great seats between the blue lines. GM Canada Rogers Place is well laid out. I was in the bottom bowl in November, but unless you are high up enough, the glass interferes with sight lines.

Originally Posted by Physicx

how much were tickets?
$1000 for four (two to each game). 300 level, but great seats between the blue lines. GM Canada Rogers Place is well laid out. I was in the bottom bowl in November, but unless you are high up enough, the glass interferes with sight lines.

You know what, alot of people expected this series to go 6 or 7 games and its going to do just that. Go Sharks!

You know what, alot of people expected this series to go 6 or 7 games and its going to do just that. Go Sharks!

Balcony for Hockey>>>>>>>>>the rest. When your down low, even in the first few rows, you see real close, but cant see the other end of the ice. If you're ever going to a game, first row balcony is the best view you can get IMO.

Balcony for Hockey>>>>>>>>>the rest. When your down low, even in the first few rows, you see real close, but cant see the other end of the ice. If you're ever going to a game, first row balcony is the best view you can get IMO.

Don't like either teams, but 
pimp.gif
. I dunno which team I'd cheer for, but I just hope one of them beats the Canucks 
mad.gif

Don't like either teams, but 
pimp.gif
. I dunno which team I'd cheer for, but I just hope one of them beats the Canucks 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

I agree. I watched a few games from row 8 at the Joe this year and although its cool when the action is in your end, you literally have no idea whats going on down at the other end. To make matters worse, the seats we were in had an even more messed up view because of the penalty box glass.

I don't know what Babcock is going to do with Abdelkater, he shows promise every now and then, but his errors are ridiculous. He even looks like he's smiling everytime he goes to the box.
tired.gif
Draper showed some of his old speed in the couple minutes I watched of game 5. There will be roster changes no doubt, but for some reason I just don't see Abdelkater sitting.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

I agree. I watched a few games from row 8 at the Joe this year and although its cool when the action is in your end, you literally have no idea whats going on down at the other end. To make matters worse, the seats we were in had an even more messed up view because of the penalty box glass.

I don't know what Babcock is going to do with Abdelkater, he shows promise every now and then, but his errors are ridiculous. He even looks like he's smiling everytime he goes to the box.
tired.gif
Draper showed some of his old speed in the couple minutes I watched of game 5. There will be roster changes no doubt, but for some reason I just don't see Abdelkater sitting.

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

tired.gif
The smart move is to sit Abdelkater, he's a liability more than anything. I am extremely anxious for game 7 and I am trying to remain optimistic.

Back
Top Bottom