OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

laugh.gif
I bet San Jose fans are on eggshells... but they're used to it.

hope they can pull this one off.

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

Radio hosts in Detroit are saying Pavel Datsyuk is the best player in the NHL right now... thoughts?
He has been the best player in the playoffs, for sure. I'd put him top 5 overall.
As for two-way player, he has been the best for a few seasons... but Kesler is closing the gap. If he continues to improve and can play next season like he has these playoffs, it will be an easier argument.

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

Radio hosts in Detroit are saying Pavel Datsyuk is the best player in the NHL right now... thoughts?
He has been the best player in the playoffs, for sure. I'd put him top 5 overall.
As for two-way player, he has been the best for a few seasons... but Kesler is closing the gap. If he continues to improve and can play next season like he has these playoffs, it will be an easier argument.

If I had to compile a quick ten names off the top of my head of who'd be up there:

Sid
Ovie
Toews
Richards
St. Louis
Kesler
H. Sedin
Datsyuk
Zetterberg
Iginla

I'd probably put him after the first 3.

If I had to compile a quick ten names off the top of my head of who'd be up there:

Sid
Ovie
Toews
Richards
St. Louis
Kesler
H. Sedin
Datsyuk
Zetterberg
Iginla

I'd probably put him after the first 3.

Best player (i.e., skater) in the show clearly belongs to Sidney. After that, it's pretty much a wash as far as rankings go. Dats certainly is among the best in the league, though.

Best player (i.e., skater) in the show clearly belongs to Sidney. After that, it's pretty much a wash as far as rankings go. Dats certainly is among the best in the league, though.

Ovechkin is the best player in hockey. The playoff woes you people speak of are team oriented, not on an individual basis. He has produced in the playoffs as much as anyone else, it just so happens that he plays with a bunch of flakes.

Ovechkin is the best player in hockey. The playoff woes you people speak of are team oriented, not on an individual basis. He has produced in the playoffs as much as anyone else, it just so happens that he plays with a bunch of flakes.

i love games where i don't have anyone to root for.

i'm pumped for this game. pathetic that it isn't on national TV. but i guess in this age it doesn't matter. if you have cable i think u have versus. i honestly thought it was just a tri state area channel. what do they show is the day time

i love games where i don't have anyone to root for.

i'm pumped for this game. pathetic that it isn't on national TV. but i guess in this age it doesn't matter. if you have cable i think u have versus. i honestly thought it was just a tri state area channel. what do they show is the day time

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

this... Ovechkin has been dominant in the playoffs. The rest of his team? Not so much.

this... Ovechkin has been dominant in the playoffs. The rest of his team? Not so much.

I have Detroit.

back to Ovie, I agree with everything you said
laugh.gif
I said woes (prolly should have worded it better) because you're gonna have Crosby lovers throwing the Stanley cup as an argument

I have Detroit.

back to Ovie, I agree with everything you said
laugh.gif
I said woes (prolly should have worded it better) because you're gonna have Crosby lovers throwing the Stanley cup as an argument

Looks like msaba07 has a new screen name
laugh.gif

Looks like msaba07 has a new screen name
laugh.gif

I have San Jose ...

This year sealed it for me as far as Ovechkin being the best player in hockey ... He was having a horrible season scoring wise and still managed to lead the Caps in every statistical category ... He dropped the gloves, he scored timely goals and is the only person on a nightly basis who looked like he gave a damn ...

Unless McPhee grows a pair and makes a blockbuster trade with one of his "stars," I'm afraid Ovi is rotting his career away ...

Back
Top Bottom