OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Sharks!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by True Blues

Great game last night.

Also, for those parties who were interested in my ECF game 2 ticket in Boston, my friend was able to take it, so unfortunately, it is not for sale.

Why?
frown.gif

Great game last night.

Also, for those parties who were interested in my ECF game 2 ticket in Boston, my friend was able to take it, so unfortunately, it is not for sale.

Why?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Great game last night.

Why?
frown.gif
My apologies, Sole. My buddy sent away for his passport, we just needed to make sure it arrived in time for the game. If he couldn't come, I would have offered it to you.

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Great game last night.

Why?
frown.gif
My apologies, Sole. My buddy sent away for his passport, we just needed to make sure it arrived in time for the game. If he couldn't come, I would have offered it to you.

I think Tampa and Vancouver.

Im hoping Gagne gets a chance to hoist the cup. dude prolly can't play anymore. (same boat as Primeau)

I think Tampa and Vancouver.

Im hoping Gagne gets a chance to hoist the cup. dude prolly can't play anymore. (same boat as Primeau)

Back
Top Bottom