OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Thank God
pimp.gif
my last remaining team
laugh.gif

Beyond disappointed. I know injuries are part of the game, but I just wish we could've been 100% in this series. We didn't jump on them the way we should have in the 1st period.

Beyond disappointed. I know injuries are part of the game, but I just wish we could've been 100% in this series. We didn't jump on them the way we should have in the 1st period.

After watching this series I'm convinced Pavel Datsyuk is the Anti-Christ. No one can be so full of WIN and still LOSE in the end.

Dah Well.

Go Sharks!

After watching this series I'm convinced Pavel Datsyuk is the Anti-Christ. No one can be so full of WIN and still LOSE in the end.

Dah Well.

Go Sharks!

Great game last night.

Also, for those parties who were interested in my ECF game 2 ticket in Boston, my friend was able to take it, so unfortunately, it is not for sale.

Great game last night.

Also, for those parties who were interested in my ECF game 2 ticket in Boston, my friend was able to take it, so unfortunately, it is not for sale.

Too bad the Wings couldn't close it out. I actually hate the Sharks with a passion so I won't mind this avy/signature for this round. We all know San Jose is the new doormat for the eventual Stanley Cup representative. Sweep them Vancouver!!!

Too bad the Wings couldn't close it out. I actually hate the Sharks with a passion so I won't mind this avy/signature for this round. We all know San Jose is the new doormat for the eventual Stanley Cup representative. Sweep them Vancouver!!!

I was more scared for the Sharks facing CHI last year compared to VAN this year. Only thing I dont like this year is VAN having home ice. Sharks in 6.

I was more scared for the Sharks facing CHI last year compared to VAN this year. Only thing I dont like this year is VAN having home ice. Sharks in 6.

Back
Top Bottom