OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

RIP Derek Boogaard
frown.gif

Sad to see him die so young

Granlund 
pimp.gif
been a fan of that line for awhile now well in the jrs at least. Pulkkinen-Grandlund-Rajala. Can't believe Oilers got Rajala though 
grin.gif
, was a good drafting year for them

Granlund 
pimp.gif
been a fan of that line for awhile now well in the jrs at least. Pulkkinen-Grandlund-Rajala. Can't believe Oilers got Rajala though 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sosly

Granlund 
pimp.gif
grin.gif
i LOVE rajala. as for pulkkinen i think he'll be the steal of the draft

Originally Posted by sosly

Granlund 
pimp.gif
grin.gif
i LOVE rajala. as for pulkkinen i think he'll be the steal of the draft

It feels like it's been forever since I saw the Bruins play.

Game 1 tonight! So pumped about this game.

Lucic was on the air yesterday talking to Felger and Mazz and he said that they took it to The Flyers and played their game. That's exactly what they have to do with The Lightning.

It feels like it's been forever since I saw the Bruins play.

Game 1 tonight! So pumped about this game.

Lucic was on the air yesterday talking to Felger and Mazz and he said that they took it to The Flyers and played their game. That's exactly what they have to do with The Lightning.

eek.gif
@ the DB news...sad

stoked for the ECFs to start tonight. anyone going or gonna be out for the game? i'll be at the fours with a couple friends.

EDIT: on a totally unrelated note...apartment brokers are such crooks. was looking at this one place. advertised at 1350 a month, go in to do an application and it's suddenly 1375, application approved and now it's 1400 a month. WHAT.THE.EFF. told the guy to shred my application, i like the apartment, but im not going to have these games played on me.

eek.gif
@ the DB news...sad

stoked for the ECFs to start tonight. anyone going or gonna be out for the game? i'll be at the fours with a couple friends.

EDIT: on a totally unrelated note...apartment brokers are such crooks. was looking at this one place. advertised at 1350 a month, go in to do an application and it's suddenly 1375, application approved and now it's 1400 a month. WHAT.THE.EFF. told the guy to shred my application, i like the apartment, but im not going to have these games played on me.

Derek Boogaard 
frown.gif
... he might have been a mean SOB on the ice but by all accounts he was actually a gentle giant. He also did tons of work for the Garden of Dreams Foundation during the short time he's been in New York.

R.I.P big fella...

Derek Boogaard 
frown.gif
... he might have been a mean SOB on the ice but by all accounts he was actually a gentle giant. He also did tons of work for the Garden of Dreams Foundation during the short time he's been in New York.

R.I.P big fella...

Back
Top Bottom