OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Vancouver is lucky they have home ice. I won't be surprised if Boston blows them out in game 6, but the challenge lies on the road for the Bruins.

if and when it gets to game 7, the WORST seat in the house on stubhub is $2,300...
eek.gif
you can go to a superbowl cheaper than that.

if and when it gets to game 7, the WORST seat in the house on stubhub is $2,300...
eek.gif
you can go to a superbowl cheaper than that.

I doubt the Canucks will lose game 6. I expect Boston is going to be caught overly relaxed and Vancouver will win by at least two goals.

I doubt the Canucks will lose game 6. I expect Boston is going to be caught overly relaxed and Vancouver will win by at least two goals.

vancouver literally has home "ice" advantage. the faster, less bouncy ice is doing them favors. they don't have to worry about what's going on with the puck. The Garden staff need to make sure they are playing in a puddle in Game 6. I'm sure the B's can handle things in Game 6. only way we win this now is if Tim Thomas steals Game 7 which we know he can.

vancouver literally has home "ice" advantage. the faster, less bouncy ice is doing them favors. they don't have to worry about what's going on with the puck. The Garden staff need to make sure they are playing in a puddle in Game 6. I'm sure the B's can handle things in Game 6. only way we win this now is if Tim Thomas steals Game 7 which we know he can.

^
laugh.gif

When you think about it Vancouver's game winning goals came from 3 of the most annoying players- Torres, Burrows and Lapierre
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif

When you think about it Vancouver's game winning goals came from 3 of the most annoying players- Torres, Burrows and Lapierre
laugh.gif

Afterward, Luongo said he would have stopped the shot that went in because he doesn't wander from the crease the way Thomas does.

did vancouver not see how he responded to being questioned after game 2?
laugh.gif

Afterward, Luongo said he would have stopped the shot that went in because he doesn't wander from the crease the way Thomas does.

did vancouver not see how he responded to being questioned after game 2?
laugh.gif

With game 6 in Boston and given the way Luongo played in games 3 and 4 I really don't think he should be saying stuff like that
laugh.gif

With game 6 in Boston and given the way Luongo played in games 3 and 4 I really don't think he should be saying stuff like that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom