OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Why is this dude such a sore winner and a crybaby? Shut the hell up and play. Then you try and excuse your comments and say it's because Thomas hasn't been giving you ENOUGH respect. Come on bro
laugh.gif

Why is this dude such a sore winner and a crybaby? Shut the hell up and play. Then you try and excuse your comments and say it's because Thomas hasn't been giving you ENOUGH respect. Come on bro
laugh.gif

People are making a way way way bigger deal of this than it really is. He said he would've made that save cause he plays deeper in his net, but then there are saves that Thomas makes that he can't make. Sure, it was kind of a odd comment but not some kind of huge diss, Boston this whole series keeps wanting to create these rallying cries to get behind. Always playing the role of the victim against those mean Canucks.......gimme a break.

People are making a way way way bigger deal of this than it really is. He said he would've made that save cause he plays deeper in his net, but then there are saves that Thomas makes that he can't make. Sure, it was kind of a odd comment but not some kind of huge diss, Boston this whole series keeps wanting to create these rallying cries to get behind. Always playing the role of the victim against those mean Canucks.......gimme a break.

So word is that the Canucks organization was trying to sell television rights for their victory parade and the NHL told them to shutup. Talk about arrogant. I mean we've heard cities planning parade routes ahead of time but that's understandable given the logistics involved. But trying to sell television rights???.... what a bunch of SOBs..... no wonder the rest of the league hates this team.

So word is that the Canucks organization was trying to sell television rights for their victory parade and the NHL told them to shutup. Talk about arrogant. I mean we've heard cities planning parade routes ahead of time but that's understandable given the logistics involved. But trying to sell television rights???.... what a bunch of SOBs..... no wonder the rest of the league hates this team.

i dont think it was a big deal from luongo, im just saying when thomas was questioned after game 2 and the media asked if claude should talk with him, he came back and gave up 1 goal in two games. now question him again? please, by all means, as a bruins fan, do it.

i dont think it was a big deal from luongo, im just saying when thomas was questioned after game 2 and the media asked if claude should talk with him, he came back and gave up 1 goal in two games. now question him again? please, by all means, as a bruins fan, do it.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Good. Hate away. Nevermind that that has nothing to do with the team on the ice.

It hilarious it makes you mad, though. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Good. Hate away. Nevermind that that has nothing to do with the team on the ice.

It hilarious it makes you mad, though. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kash55

IMO it's just not something one goalie should say about another in the finals.  Timmy's not coming out and saying that he would have stopped some of the twelve goals Lu gave up because Lu plays more passive.  Plus, when you preface it by saying that you've been pumping his tires since the series started and he hasn't said anything nice back to you it just makes you seem a little bitter.  IDK, just how I'm seeing it.

Originally Posted by kash55

IMO it's just not something one goalie should say about another in the finals.  Timmy's not coming out and saying that he would have stopped some of the twelve goals Lu gave up because Lu plays more passive.  Plus, when you preface it by saying that you've been pumping his tires since the series started and he hasn't said anything nice back to you it just makes you seem a little bitter.  IDK, just how I'm seeing it.

^^^Hell no. The people in Vancouver says otherwise haha... Can't wait to get off and head downtown to watch this joint

Back
Top Bottom