OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

^^^Hell no. The people in Vancouver says otherwise haha... Can't wait to get off and head downtown to watch this joint

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I'm really hoping this goes to Game 7. It wouldn't be the Stanley Cup Finals without it.
Boston winning it would be so much sweeter too.
Of course.  
Sorry, but I would love to see the Canucks sulk to end the season.  
laugh.gif

I'm really hoping this goes to Game 7. It wouldn't be the Stanley Cup Finals without it.
Of course.  
laugh.gif

Of course.  
laugh.gif

I am sure all other fan base's agree with you
laugh.gif

Of course.  
laugh.gif

I am sure all other fan base's agree with you
laugh.gif

It's crazy how much hate they have. And just over 1 season. I've been a fan for going on 19 years and have never seen it close to this. Hell. '94 they were loved by most of western Canada that wasn't Calgary.
I'm not saying it is completely unwarranted, but it's a little out of hand. 
laugh.gif

It's crazy how much hate they have. And just over 1 season. I've been a fan for going on 19 years and have never seen it close to this. Hell. '94 they were loved by most of western Canada that wasn't Calgary.
laugh.gif

Well, the way I see it is the American's want the American team to win, and the Canadians obviously want the Canadian team to win it. Not to mention Timmy T is American & Lu is Canadian.........just makes it so much easier to cheer for your country's team.
laugh.gif

I don't necessarily see it as everyone "hating" the Canucks as an organization. Plus, there are only a handful of us Canadians in this thread.
ohwell.gif

Well, the way I see it is the American's want the American team to win, and the Canadians obviously want the Canadian team to win it. Not to mention Timmy T is American & Lu is Canadian.........just makes it so much easier to cheer for your country's team.
laugh.gif

I don't necessarily see it as everyone "hating" the Canucks as an organization. Plus, there are only a handful of us Canadians in this thread.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

laugh.gif
A lot of people despise their fans and most of the players on the current squad, so it's relative.  I personally list them as great fans, but they can be over board.  
Out of all the West Coast team fans that make the trip to L.A., they are the least tolerable.  Just my opinion of course, no offense to you personally. 

That '94 squad was so respected, starting with a stand up dude like Trevor Linden, McLean, Babych, Lumme, Hedican etc... 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

laugh.gif
A lot of people despise their fans and most of the players on the current squad, so it's relative.  I personally list them as great fans, but they can be over board.  
Out of all the West Coast team fans that make the trip to L.A., they are the least tolerable.  Just my opinion of course, no offense to you personally. 

That '94 squad was so respected, starting with a stand up dude like Trevor Linden, McLean, Babych, Lumme, Hedican etc... 
pimp.gif

^ No offense at all. There are intolerable fans of every team and I'll be the first to admit, my team has more than their fair share. I hope if I enter that realm, my NT brothers will kindly let me know. 
laugh.gif

Yea, the only real polarizing guys on that team would have been Odjick and Bure probably. Momesso and Ronning were pests, too. But that team was class for sure.

Anyway, huge game only hour and a half away. Here's to another great game like we saw on Friday. 
pimp.gif

^ No offense at all. There are intolerable fans of every team and I'll be the first to admit, my team has more than their fair share. I hope if I enter that realm, my NT brothers will kindly let me know. 
laugh.gif

Yea, the only real polarizing guys on that team would have been Odjick and Bure probably. Momesso and Ronning were pests, too. But that team was class for sure.

Anyway, huge game only hour and a half away. Here's to another great game like we saw on Friday. 
pimp.gif

Yeah, every team has their intolerable fans.

I'll be watching heavily tonight, just because it's a close out game. Game 7 would be monstrous though.

Yeah, every team has their intolerable fans.

I'll be watching heavily tonight, just because it's a close out game. Game 7 would be monstrous though.

this series has changed my view on the canucks. their fans, eh not so much. i don't mind the fans. but team...yes. of course, i don't watch the canucks on a regular basis, so maybe im in the wrong for changing my view on them based on one series.

this series has changed my view on the canucks. their fans, eh not so much. i don't mind the fans. but team...yes. of course, i don't watch the canucks on a regular basis, so maybe im in the wrong for changing my view on them based on one series.

It's hard NOT to hate the Canucks given the way they play. Their fans, perhaps unfairly, are lumped in with their players. To cquan's point, it personally disappoints me to see so many Canadians cheering for the Nucks as they do not play hockey the "Canadian way."

Here's a recent article from the Globe & Mail (a major Canadian national newspaper for those unfamiliar with the publication):
[h2][/h2]
[h2]Canucks have become NHL’s most-hated team[/h2]
[h4]MATTHEW SEKERES [/h4][h5]Boston— Globe and Mail Update[/h5][h5]Published Tuesday, Jun. 07, 2011 7:54PM EDT[/h5][h5]Last updated Wednesday, Jun. 08, 2011 12:53PM EDT[/h5]

They may, or may not, have been “Canada’s team,

It's hard NOT to hate the Canucks given the way they play. Their fans, perhaps unfairly, are lumped in with their players. To cquan's point, it personally disappoints me to see so many Canadians cheering for the Nucks as they do not play hockey the "Canadian way."

Here's a recent article from the Globe & Mail (a major Canadian national newspaper for those unfamiliar with the publication):
[h2][/h2]
[h2]Canucks have become NHL’s most-hated team[/h2]
[h4]MATTHEW SEKERES [/h4][h5]Boston— Globe and Mail Update[/h5][h5]Published Tuesday, Jun. 07, 2011 7:54PM EDT[/h5][h5]Last updated Wednesday, Jun. 08, 2011 12:53PM EDT[/h5]

They may, or may not, have been “Canada’s team,

Oh man Raymond got folded into the boards 
ohwell.gif
$** and face both hit at the same time, that's gotta be extremely painful.

Oh man Raymond got folded into the boards 
ohwell.gif
$** and face both hit at the same time, that's gotta be extremely painful.

Back
Top Bottom