OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yea....that 11 year deal will make him VERY hard to move, but I don't know how Luongo recovers from this. He's already fragile mentally.

As far as the Sedins...for once, I TOTALLY agree w. Barry Melrose. I'm not sure if it was Daniel or Henrik, but when one of them was getting punched in the face by Marchand in game 6, they should have fought back. Who cares if you win or not, but show SOME emotion.
30t6p3b.gif

*Can't believe how jealous I am of the city of Boston. Spoiled rotten with all these championships
laugh.gif
3/4 teams deserve them...#%#% the Pats
laugh.gif
Daniel... you and Melrose are spot on... it was pathetic jus watching that

Marchand is 5 effin 7... like we all kno the gingers arnt tough but u dont have to be tough to show some gd heart/pride and stand up for urself... pathetic

congrats DS, TrueBlues, BJM, Sol and the rest of the Bruin conglom

Tie game, or being down a goal...I can understand not retaliating.  However, if you're on the wrong end of a blowout, DO SOMETHING!  Series was lost right there IMO. 

Marchand...i'm a fan.  Love everything about his game. 

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yea....that 11 year deal will make him VERY hard to move, but I don't know how Luongo recovers from this. He's already fragile mentally.

As far as the Sedins...for once, I TOTALLY agree w. Barry Melrose. I'm not sure if it was Daniel or Henrik, but when one of them was getting punched in the face by Marchand in game 6, they should have fought back. Who cares if you win or not, but show SOME emotion.
30t6p3b.gif

*Can't believe how jealous I am of the city of Boston. Spoiled rotten with all these championships
laugh.gif
3/4 teams deserve them...#%#% the Pats
laugh.gif
Daniel... you and Melrose are spot on... it was pathetic jus watching that

Marchand is 5 effin 7... like we all kno the gingers arnt tough but u dont have to be tough to show some gd heart/pride and stand up for urself... pathetic

congrats DS, TrueBlues, BJM, Sol and the rest of the Bruin conglom

Tie game, or being down a goal...I can understand not retaliating.  However, if you're on the wrong end of a blowout, DO SOMETHING!  Series was lost right there IMO. 

Marchand...i'm a fan.  Love everything about his game. 

someone DID actually get killed in the Vancouver riots. try the blame game again..

i still dont know what to say, just checking in to say holy %+*% were the champions.
pimp.gif
DSA, soulmate, TB, everyone else i may have forgotten, its been a great ride. im glad i have this thread to talk out hockey, most of my friends dont know %+*% about the game itself.
laugh.gif

ill be back later to post more, gotta head out, but for now, recchi with the F bombs..
roll.gif
zdeno "ivan drago" chara's celebration was gold. got flashed by some guy outside of the bar i went to last night.
sick.gif

see you fellas at banner night.
pimp.gif
hope we play MTL.

oh and shawn thornton for the next A on the chest.

someone DID actually get killed in the Vancouver riots. try the blame game again..

i still dont know what to say, just checking in to say holy %+*% were the champions.
pimp.gif
DSA, soulmate, TB, everyone else i may have forgotten, its been a great ride. im glad i have this thread to talk out hockey, most of my friends dont know %+*% about the game itself.
laugh.gif

ill be back later to post more, gotta head out, but for now, recchi with the F bombs..
roll.gif
zdeno "ivan drago" chara's celebration was gold. got flashed by some guy outside of the bar i went to last night.
sick.gif

see you fellas at banner night.
pimp.gif
hope we play MTL.

oh and shawn thornton for the next A on the chest.

There are ZERO deaths reported. Five people in serious condition. I don't know where you are getting your news from. 

There are ZERO deaths reported. Five people in serious condition. I don't know where you are getting your news from. 

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

With the way rumors start and spread on Twiiter & FB I'm surprised the death toll is so low
laugh.gif

With the way rumors start and spread on Twiiter & FB I'm surprised the death toll is so low
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

laugh.gif

Someone in General said there were 3 confirmed deaths.

I'm not sure though, just watched the news and said about 100 were arrested and 150 injured, no deaths though.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

laugh.gif

Someone in General said there were 3 confirmed deaths.

I'm not sure though, just watched the news and said about 100 were arrested and 150 injured, no deaths though.

read that one man is critical cause he fell from a height.

are the bruins the first team to make two 0-2 comebacks in one postseason?

read that one man is critical cause he fell from a height.

are the bruins the first team to make two 0-2 comebacks in one postseason?

I'm still in disbelief.

Last night was the best moment of my life as a sports fan-- tops even 2004 WS for me.

Congratulations to:
Bergy
Campbell
Looch
Kelly
Krejci
Noseface
Paille
Pev
Rex
Ryder
Seguin
Thorts
Boychuk
Z
Kabby
McQuaid
Seidenberg
Savvy

116445155_slide.jpg

And Vancouver, stay classy.

I'm still in disbelief.

Last night was the best moment of my life as a sports fan-- tops even 2004 WS for me.

Congratulations to:
Bergy
Campbell
Looch
Kelly
Krejci
Noseface
Paille
Pev
Rex
Ryder
Seguin