OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Originally Posted by bjm5295

sorry for misreporting that then i heard it on the radio last night.
nerd.gif

i read 3 confirmed deaths from a Boston media outlest as well...

o well happy no one lost their life then
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

sorry for misreporting that then i heard it on the radio last night.
nerd.gif

i read 3 confirmed deaths from a Boston media outlest as well...

o well happy no one lost their life then
pimp.gif

Congratulations to the Boston Bruins on the win... As much as I dislike Tim Thomas, he was simply amazing and definitely outplayed my boy Lu. All in all, they deserved the win more than us.

But still, I'm so happy for my boys in blue... Never gave up during the season/play-offs and fought to the end. They might've been cocky at certain times, but ++@+ it, they deserved it. In the end, they were the second best, and I can definitely drink/take a toke to that
pimp.gif
They make me proud to be 'true' Canuck.

If it's one thing I want to get off my chest, it's that the dumb #!%$* who were contributing to the riot were not fans, so please don't mix up the two. True fans left downtown right after the game ended. Those rioters were merely uneducated people who wanted to take advantage of the situation.

Again, congrats to the Boston Bruins and their fans on a great series. It was a tough-**# loss to swallow, because I really thought this was our year... It was even tougher seeing my city get destroyed by those people...

All in all, it's been a great season. Get 'em next year boys!
pimp.gif

Congratulations to the Boston Bruins on the win... As much as I dislike Tim Thomas, he was simply amazing and definitely outplayed my boy Lu. All in all, they deserved the win more than us.

But still, I'm so happy for my boys in blue... Never gave up during the season/play-offs and fought to the end. They might've been cocky at certain times, but ++@+ it, they deserved it. In the end, they were the second best, and I can definitely drink/take a toke to that
pimp.gif
They make me proud to be 'true' Canuck.

If it's one thing I want to get off my chest, it's that the dumb #!%$* who were contributing to the riot were not fans, so please don't mix up the two. True fans left downtown right after the game ended. Those rioters were merely uneducated people who wanted to take advantage of the situation.

Again, congrats to the Boston Bruins and their fans on a great series. It was a tough-**# loss to swallow, because I really thought this was our year... It was even tougher seeing my city get destroyed by those people...

All in all, it's been a great season. Get 'em next year boys!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

this. i think this was pretty clear. you could see the real fans were VERY respectful. cheering for timmy and lucic when they lifted the cup. they're really didn't seem bitter at all. i just watched it again and i noticed the arena even played dirty water...that's pretty solid of them to play that song for us.

kinda lame they're not having a session at the end for the team to address the fans. between the game 7 bar restrictions and this...the city is being overly conservative and cautious. i realize what went down in VAN, but c'mon.

offseason thread???
nerd.gif

reports are flyers and bryz have a deal done
pimp.gif

im bout to join you bruin fans in your parade
laugh.gif

2wdzv39.jpg

Back
Top Bottom