OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Erat got #*#@#@

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Don't know if I watched the Knicks or the Rangers -___- Smfh. This should have been an easy win. Still got faith.

I've honestly been through enough already with the Knicks and Rangers series'.  3 out of 4 Washington goals were
sick.gif
.  We need to get it back to the Garden for Game 6. 

Don't know if I watched the Knicks or the Rangers -___- Smfh. This should have been an easy win. Still got faith.

I've honestly been through enough already with the Knicks and Rangers series'.  3 out of 4 Washington goals were
sick.gif

Originally Posted by youngin33

sick.gif

SMH these playoffs suck - both leagues. 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by youngin33

sick.gif

SMH these playoffs suck - both leagues. 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

ryan miller's post-game press conference
pimp.gif

2rxz8mc.gif

he was mad
laugh.gif

Richards said ref made a personal call 5 min bs major....see how the league responds

I hate to complain about the refs but they were horrible yesterday, no doubt that was a personal call against Richards, he put his elbow up when he was about to be hit w/o the puck 

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

ryan miller's post-game press conference
pimp.gif

2rxz8mc.gif

he was mad
laugh.gif

Richards said ref made a personal call 5 min bs major....see how the league responds

I hate to complain about the refs but they were horrible yesterday, no doubt that was a personal call against Richards, he put his elbow up when he was about to be hit w/o the puck 

What happened in Ryan Miller's presser?

I promise not to complain about the refs any more during this Was/NYR series......as much as I've hated how they've been calling games, they went out of their way to personally stop that 2-0 in the 1st OT last night
laugh.gif

Honestly, I feel bad for Gaborik.

What happened in Ryan Miller's presser?

I promise not to complain about the refs any more during this Was/NYR series......as much as I've hated how they've been calling games, they went out of their way to personally stop that 2-0 in the 1st OT last night
laugh.gif

Honestly, I feel bad for Gaborik.

See ya Phoenix.

So happy to knock Doan out of the playoffs. He and Corey Perry are my two most hated players in the L.

See ya Phoenix.

So happy to knock Doan out of the playoffs. He and Corey Perry are my two most hated players in the L.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I did too, he's been a bust in NY pretty much and that was just icing on the cake

134 points in 138 games as a Ranger is considered a bust? Please.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I did too, he's been a bust in NY pretty much and that was just icing on the cake

134 points in 138 games as a Ranger is considered a bust? Please.

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

All I can complain about in this series was the semi-infective penalty kill.

Sweep!

That & the stupid penalties overall. Now we get to rest up for San Jose, it's payback time for last year. We need Hank & Mule back healthy in order to get past the next round.

Back
Top Bottom