OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Ehhh. I'm disappointed obviously, but I hate Detroit more than the Nashville diving team. Detroit SHOULD take them easily if that is the matchup. As long as Lilja doesn't appear on their blueline and Howard plays better than Emery did (which shouldn't be too hard to do). The problems we had were #1 our 3rd D pair was horrible. #2 Emery had no lateral quickness because he was playing injured #3 most importantly our 3rd and 4th lines might be the worst in the league. DET can actually roll four lines. IMO if we had a healthy Hiller we definitely win this series.

Sucks, but hats off to a great season by Anaheim, and congrats to Nashville (outside of Tootoo and Smithson). This summer we have to get Hiller back, as well as sign a 3rd line center that is great on faceoffs, like Malhotra, and more importantly get a D partner for Fowler, say Bieksa. We make those couple small improvements and we will be a cup contender next year.

Oh, and Selanne ONE MORE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

Ehhh. I'm disappointed obviously, but I hate Detroit more than the Nashville diving team. Detroit SHOULD take them easily if that is the matchup. As long as Lilja doesn't appear on their blueline and Howard plays better than Emery did (which shouldn't be too hard to do). The problems we had were #1 our 3rd D pair was horrible. #2 Emery had no lateral quickness because he was playing injured #3 most importantly our 3rd and 4th lines might be the worst in the league. DET can actually roll four lines. IMO if we had a healthy Hiller we definitely win this series.

Sucks, but hats off to a great season by Anaheim, and congrats to Nashville (outside of Tootoo and Smithson). This summer we have to get Hiller back, as well as sign a 3rd line center that is great on faceoffs, like Malhotra, and more importantly get a D partner for Fowler, say Bieksa. We make those couple small improvements and we will be a cup contender next year.

Oh, and Selanne ONE MORE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

ducks
30t6p3b.gif
every year they disappoint, trade getzlaf for more all around depth he always comes up missin when they need him the most

ducks
30t6p3b.gif
every year they disappoint, trade getzlaf for more all around depth he always comes up missin when they need him the most

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

ducks
30t6p3b.gif

He's following in his hairs footsteps lol

ducks
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Hamhuis got laid OUT
eek.gif

Good game so far. Looking like TPOB is playing goalie :8

roll.gif

My celebrity look-alike. His beard is pathetic, though. 
30t6p3b.gif

I didnt like the move too Schneids at the start, and I still dont like it.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Hamhuis got laid OUT
eek.gif

Good game so far. Looking like TPOB is playing goalie :8

roll.gif

My celebrity look-alike. His beard is pathetic, though. 
30t6p3b.gif

I didnt like the move too Schneids at the start, and I still dont like it.

looked him a hammy he was in some painnnnnnnnnnn...

god knows when the last time he had to stretch like that, sitting on the bench.

looked him a hammy he was in some painnnnnnnnnnn...

god knows when the last time he had to stretch like that, sitting on the bench.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

ducks
30t6p3b.gif

yoooo after the third read i got it
laugh.gif
im like did he mean heirs? then i remembered his hairline is straight lazy boy status
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom