OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

ducks
30t6p3b.gif
every year they disappoint, trade getzlaf for more all around depth he always comes up missin when they need him the most

He's following in his hairs footsteps lol

yoooo after the third read i got it
laugh.gif
im like did he mean heirs? then i remembered his hairline is straight lazy boy status
sick.gif

ducks
30t6p3b.gif
every year they disappoint, trade getzlaf for more all around depth he always comes up missin when they need him the most

indifferent.gif

Too funny. Every year? Forgetting the WCF in 06 and the Cup the next year? If you knew anything about the Ducks, you would know their downfall was Hiller being out, along with the defense massively under performing in the playoffs.

ducks
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Too funny. Every year? Forgetting the WCF in 06 and the Cup the next year? If you knew anything about the Ducks, you would know their downfall was Hiller being out, along with the defense massively under performing in the playoffs.

/\
laugh.gif
but instead i follow my team... so i have but my memories of Getzlaf doin NOTHING the past 2 years... was hiller gunna get shutouts every night? yall werent gettin lit up, u were

gettin outplayed... go be salty elsewhere... maybe u can go chill with ur team...

/\
laugh.gif
but instead i follow my team... so i have but my memories of Getzlaf doin NOTHING the past 2 years... was hiller gunna get shutouts every night? yall werent gettin lit up, u were

gettin outplayed... go be salty elsewhere... maybe u can go chill with ur team...

I never said we weren't being outplayed, but Hiller makes saves that Emery nor Ellis can't. He can single handedly win games. Getzlaf, along with the entire team could have been better, but they did better than many thought they would. Experts were picking them to finish between 8-12 in the west. So, I would hardly call this team, let alone anyone of Selanne, Getzlaf, Perry, or Ryan a disappointment. They carried us all year. In the end they ran out of gas, and got beat by a team that simply had more depth than we did, and worked harder for it, but I reiterate Hiller surely would have made this a different series.

I never said we weren't being outplayed, but Hiller makes saves that Emery nor Ellis can't. He can single handedly win games. Getzlaf, along with the entire team could have been better, but they did better than many thought they would. Experts were picking them to finish between 8-12 in the west. So, I would hardly call this team, let alone anyone of Selanne, Getzlaf, Perry, or Ryan a disappointment. They carried us all year. In the end they ran out of gas, and got beat by a team that simply had more depth than we did, and worked harder for it, but I reiterate Hiller surely would have made this a different series.

Back
Top Bottom