OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Originally Posted by henz0

WOW. off the post
eek.gif

My dude, you lost? Click the wrong thread?
laugh.gif

I think it was good to start Schneider to be honest, he did what a goalie is suppose to do, keep the lead or keep it tied. Real unfortunate to see him go down, but Vigneault says he could be good to go for Tuesday and that Schneider had cramps
eyes.gif

WOW. off the post
eek.gif

laugh.gif

I think it was good to start Schneider to be honest, he did what a goalie is suppose to do, keep the lead or keep it tied. Real unfortunate to see him go down, but Vigneault says he could be good to go for Tuesday and that Schneider had cramps
eyes.gif

does bobby lou get the start?
nerd.gif
hard to go against the gold medal winning goalie in a game 7 but dude is RATTLED..

does bobby lou get the start?
nerd.gif
hard to go against the gold medal winning goalie in a game 7 but dude is RATTLED..

Originally Posted by cquan05

WOW. off the post
eek.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

For a rookie to find out he's starting at the morning skate, I think he did a solid job.  So did Luongo.  Win or lose Game 7, I still feel the same about Luongo as I always have.

WOW. off the post
eek.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

For a rookie to find out he's starting at the morning skate, I think he did a solid job.  So did Luongo.  Win or lose Game 7, I still feel the same about Luongo as I always have.

Originally Posted by Proshares

WOW. off the post
eek.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Lemme ask yall....if Vancouver loses, do you think they'll try to trade Luongo this offseason?  Can you imagine the assets they'd get in return??? 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

WOW. off the post
eek.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Lemme ask yall....if Vancouver loses, do you think they'll try to trade Luongo this offseason?  Can you imagine the assets they'd get in return??? 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Ground King

its been a good effort by chicago no doubt, but vancouver is not losing game 7 you can bank on it

nah I don't think so, Chicago is on a roll. Vancouver simply doesn't have the goaltending right now

its been a good effort by chicago no doubt, but vancouver is not losing game 7 you can bank on it

nah I don't think so, Chicago is on a roll. Vancouver simply doesn't have the goaltending right now

I would think they would trade Schneider first but hey I would love Luongo in Philly (but not at the expense of Giroux/JvR
laugh.gif
)

how many teams are in need of a goalie anyway?
laugh.gif

I would think they would trade Schneider first but hey I would love Luongo in Philly (but not at the expense of Giroux/JvR
laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif

I have to agree with this. I just can't see the Canucks losing game 7 on their home ice. Luongo will probably have a great game too.

I have to agree with this. I just can't see the Canucks losing game 7 on their home ice. Luongo will probably have a great game too.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

As a Caps fan, I thought the same thing going into Game 7 last year vs. the Habs.  Home ice, #1 seed, more skill...etc etc....well, we all know how that turned out
laugh.gif

ALL the pressure is on Vancouver.  My gut feeling is that Chicago is going to win the game...I'll go for a 4-2 final. 

As a Caps fan, I thought the same thing going into Game 7 last year vs. the Habs.  Home ice, #1 seed, more skill...etc etc....well, we all know how that turned out
laugh.gif

ALL the pressure is on Vancouver.  My gut feeling is that Chicago is going to win the game...I'll go for a 4-2 final. 

I doubt they'd trade Luongo. I feel the same about Schneider too but he'd be the first to go IMO. I think they keep both.

I doubt they'd trade Luongo. I feel the same about Schneider too but he'd be the first to go IMO. I think they keep both.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

You have to admit though that last season's Caps team isn't as good as this years Canucks team. I agree that the pressure is on Vancouver, however I think they will rise to the occassion and as ATFK says, win in a convincing fashion.  

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

You have to admit though that last season's Caps team isn't as good as this years Canucks team. I agree that the pressure is on Vancouver, however I think they will rise to the occassion and as ATFK says, win in a convincing fashion.  

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif
JVR and Giroux are untouchable
it's amazing, I went from loathing JVR to freaking loving him, he has grown immensely this year

I think you will see Vukoun in net for the Flyers next year, Florida will get desperate to get something for him 

Back
Top Bottom