OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

I would think they would trade Schneider first but hey I would love Luongo in Philly (but not at the expense of Giroux/JvR
laugh.gif
)

how many teams are in need of a goalie anyway?
laugh.gif
JVR and Giroux are untouchable
it's amazing, I went from loathing JVR to freaking loving him, he has grown immensely this year

I think you will see Vukoun in net for the Flyers next year, Florida will get desperate to get something for him 

as much as id like to see chicago win...i too think that vancouver wins

everyone will expect a good game, yet i see the nucks winning by a good margin

of course, id like to be proven wrong

as much as id like to see chicago win...i too think that vancouver wins

everyone will expect a good game, yet i see the nucks winning by a good margin

of course, id like to be proven wrong

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by cquan05

eek.gif

My dude, you lost? Click the wrong thread?
laugh.gif

I think it was good to start Schneider to be honest, he did what a goalie is suppose to do, keep the lead or keep it tied. Real unfortunate to see him go down, but Vigneault says he could be good to go for Tuesday and that Schneider had cramps
eyes.gif

For a rookie to find out he's starting at the morning skate, I think he did a solid job.  So did Luongo.  Win or lose Game 7, I still feel the same about Luongo as I always have.

Lemme ask yall....if Vancouver loses, do you think they'll try to trade Luongo this offseason?  Can you imagine the assets they'd get in return??? 
eek.gif

It's always been said that IF the Canucks were to trade one of their goalies, it is going to be Luongo. Why trade a very good young goalie and keep the older goalie that has been shaky in the post-season the past few years? Franchise goalies are a rarity in this day and age, and IMO Schneider is the future for Vancouver. (E.g. MAF, Price, Ward etc) One of my buddies Dad is the head psychiatrist for the Canuncks and he's been saying for quite some time that the Canucks will have to decide very soon if they want to trade Luongo or let him retire a Canuck and have Schneider take over at that point. It also needs to happen sooner rather than later since they would want Schneider to take over while he's younger and not older.

I say if Schenids is ready to go for Game 7, it's his.......
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by cquan05

eek.gif

My dude, you lost? Click the wrong thread?
laugh.gif

I think it was good to start Schneider to be honest, he did what a goalie is suppose to do, keep the lead or keep it tied. Real unfortunate to see him go down, but Vigneault says he could be good to go for Tuesday and that Schneider had cramps
eyes.gif

For a rookie to find out he's starting at the morning skate, I think he did a solid job.  So did Luongo.  Win or lose Game 7, I still feel the same about Luongo as I always have.

Lemme ask yall....if Vancouver loses, do you think they'll try to trade Luongo this offseason?  Can you imagine the assets they'd get in return??? 
eek.gif

It's always been said that IF the Canucks were to trade one of their goalies, it is going to be Luongo. Why trade a very good young goalie and keep the older goalie that has been shaky in the post-season the past few years? Franchise goalies are a rarity in this day and age, and IMO Schneider is the future for Vancouver. (E.g. MAF, Price, Ward etc) One of my buddies Dad is the head psychiatrist for the Canuncks and he's been saying for quite some time that the Canucks will have to decide very soon if they want to trade Luongo or let him retire a Canuck and have Schneider take over at that point. It also needs to happen sooner rather than later since they would want Schneider to take over while he's younger and not older.

I say if Schenids is ready to go for Game 7, it's his.......
ohwell.gif

Apparently Patrick Kaleta was getting under the skin of Danny Briere & Scott Hartnell by cracking on their recent divorces
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Real low....

Apparently Patrick Kaleta was getting under the skin of Danny Briere & Scott Hartnell by cracking on their recent divorces
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Real low....

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Real low....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eff hartnell...pube headed bastard

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Real low....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eff hartnell...pube headed bastard

craig adams gunna be sore 2maro.. secret service save on a stamkos one timer
eek.gif

dude didnt even grimace

craig adams gunna be sore 2maro.. secret service save on a stamkos one timer
eek.gif

dude didnt even grimace