OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

hedman TOWERS over kunitz
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
wouldn't surprise me, WW. and i just know that we and the habs are going 7 too. the hockey gods would never let me slide with a victorious 6 game series against MTL
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
wouldn't surprise me, WW. and i just know that we and the habs are going 7 too. the hockey gods would never let me slide with a victorious 6 game series against MTL
laugh.gif

Ahh well... called game 7 from time matchups were announced... If were gunna lose glad it was at least ry mal puttin the nail n the coffin... Ive said it before but I hate when teams intentionally target n injured player n I feel like the pens have def been doin that with his shoulder... Glad he was the one to get the F U goal :/

Ahh well... called game 7 from time matchups were announced... If were gunna lose glad it was at least ry mal puttin the nail n the coffin... Ive said it before but I hate when teams intentionally target n injured player n I feel like the pens have def been doin that with his shoulder... Glad he was the one to get the F U goal :/

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Which is EXACTLY why they aren't putting Crosby out there when he's not 100%....but u know this
laugh.gif

U saw what the Rangers were doing to Mike Green, right?  Prust/Avery were going at his head as much as possible....

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Which is EXACTLY why they aren't putting Crosby out there when he's not 100%....but u know this
laugh.gif

U saw what the Rangers were doing to Mike Green, right?  Prust/Avery were going at his head as much as possible....

/\ yup its so GD irritating too like y r the players so effing stupid... U can have a gladiator sport n try to kill ppl every play w/o intentionally taking dirty cheap shots at an opponents vonuerability (see the NFL)... It really is disgusting but hey if theyre not smart enough to figure it out let em maul eachother n deal with the reprocussions the resta their life after hockey... This new generation of players is gunna have a 5 yr career expectancy with 75% chance of career ending in debilatating injury
30t6p3b.gif

And I kno I kno about the kid but I feel like maybe if I call him out enough from my couch maybe hell say eff it n lead us to lord stanleyyy
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

/\ yup its so GD irritating too like y r the players so effing stupid... U can have a gladiator sport n try to kill ppl every play w/o intentionally taking dirty cheap shots at an opponents vonuerability (see the NFL)... It really is disgusting but hey if theyre not smart enough to figure it out let em maul eachother n deal with the reprocussions the resta their life after hockey... This new generation of players is gunna have a 5 yr career expectancy with 75% chance of career ending in debilatating injury
30t6p3b.gif

And I kno I kno about the kid but I feel like maybe if I call him out enough from my couch maybe hell say eff it n lead us to lord stanleyyy
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Nothing has been easy this year, why would the playoffs be different? Just no fire power, I'm excited about next year regardless

Nothing has been easy this year, why would the playoffs be different? Just no fire power, I'm excited about next year regardless

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Apparently Patrick Kaleta was getting under the skin of Danny Briere & Scott Hartnell by cracking on their recent divorces
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Real low....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eff hartnell...pube headed bastard

2584d48.jpg
2584d48.jpg

hope the Kings win. Crazy first round. cant wait for the second regardless if the Flyers are in it or not

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Apparently Patrick Kaleta was getting under the skin of Danny Briere & Scott Hartnell by cracking on their recent divorces
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Real low....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eff hartnell...pube headed bastard

2584d48.jpg
2584d48.jpg

hope the Kings win. Crazy first round. cant wait for the second regardless if the Flyers are in it or not

Back
Top Bottom