OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Wow, what a blown call on that one. Unfortunate that the ref was on the other side of the net.

Wow, what a blown call on that one. Unfortunate that the ref was on the other side of the net.

Cammy 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at the Montreal screw job... THANK GOD they still scored first... well never hear the end stilll tho if they dont go on to win... bell centre would be burning rubble

laugh.gif
at the Montreal screw job... THANK GOD they still scored first... well never hear the end stilll tho if they dont go on to win... bell centre would be burning rubble

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

laugh.gif

We got hosed man,it should be 2-0
30t6p3b.gif

Damn right the downtown streets will be on fire if we get eliminated in these circumstances
laugh.gif

Least we still scored first
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

laugh.gif

We got hosed man,it should be 2-0
30t6p3b.gif

Damn right the downtown streets will be on fire if we get eliminated in these circumstances
laugh.gif

Least we still scored first
pimp.gif

the refs making up for that goof a bit too much now...wasn't the 5 on 3 enough?
laugh.gif

officiating horrible against both teams

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

That was warranted though,dumb play on the Bruins part. Slashing his stick in half after giving up a penalty a few seconds earlier?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

That was warranted though,dumb play on the Bruins part. Slashing his stick in half after giving up a penalty a few seconds earlier?
laugh.gif

that may slide on a PK tho...although...never at the bell centre against the canadiens
laugh.gif

but that interference call right at the end to nullify our PP was classic a classic bell centre phantom call

that may slide on a PK tho...although...never at the bell centre against the canadiens
laugh.gif

but that interference call right at the end to nullify our PP was classic a classic bell centre phantom call

Originally Posted by Physicx

fair enough french. would quick play for the US WC team?

also, if the yotes move to winnipeg, we'll no longer be the least popular destination for free agents  in the nhl
pimp.gif

jk, i know theres some winnipeg fans on here. i heard that theyre prolly not gonna be called the jets if they do go back

Ya, I've heard a couple people say that nobody would want to come here, but players want to win and if there's a winning team I think they would come. Both Phx and Atlanta (the 2 possibilities for relocation) have good young talent to build on and we would have a great run organization because True North always makes smart hockey decisions. The Manitoba Moose are regularly called one of the best run organization in the AHL. Vancouver (our affiliate) has said they wanted their AHL affiliate closer to Vancouver but they stick with us because of how well run we are. So why wouldn't players want to play for a winning organization that would have a very passionate fan base?

As for the name, it really depends on which team we get as too what they're called. If we get the Coyotes back then I think there's a chance they might be called the Jets, just because everybody here loves that name. but if we get the Thrashers instead then they would have to be called something new because Phx would own the rights to the name.

Originally Posted by Physicx

fair enough french. would quick play for the US WC team?

also, if the yotes move to winnipeg, we'll no longer be the least popular destination for free agents  in the nhl
pimp.gif

jk, i know theres some winnipeg fans on here. i heard that theyre prolly not gonna be called the jets if they do go back

Ya, I've heard a couple people say that nobody would want to come here, but players want to win and if there's a winning team I think they would come. Both Phx and Atlanta (the 2 possibilities for relocation) have good young talent to build on and we would have a great run organization because True North always makes smart hockey decisions. The Manitoba Moose are regularly called one of the best run organization in the AHL. Vancouver (our affiliate) has said they wanted their AHL affiliate closer to Vancouver but they stick with us because of how well run we are. So why wouldn't players want to play for a winning organization that would have a very passionate fan base?

As for the name, it really depends on which team we get as too what they're called. If we get the Coyotes back then I think there's a chance they might be called the Jets, just because everybody here loves that name. but if we get the Thrashers instead then they would have to be called something new because Phx would own the rights to the name.

Back
Top Bottom