OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

damn...missed last night's game. looked like another good one too
30t6p3b.gif

thats ok tho. last final today then i can catch up on game of thrones and watch sports all +*!%%#+$@@%%+ day
pimp.gif

damn...missed last night's game. looked like another good one too
30t6p3b.gif

thats ok tho. last final today then i can catch up on game of thrones and watch sports all +*!%%#+$@@%%+ day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

wsup with Terry Murray not being out there to shake hands?

Didn't even notice that, maybe the camera didn't show him?  
Positives to take from this series for me: 

• Simmonds, Clifford and Richardson are badass mofo's in the playoffs.  They surprised everyone in the hockey world. 
  • Quick was outstanding, it's just too bad his defensemen take a lot of plays lightly. 
  • Took the Sharks to 6 games without Kopitar 
  • The Future remains brighter 

Goodluck to you all who's teams are still in the playoffs, I'm signing off for the season.  It still hurts, but I'm already looking forward to next year. 

Hope to see the regulars in same form next season 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

wsup with Terry Murray not being out there to shake hands?

Didn't even notice that, maybe the camera didn't show him?  
Positives to take from this series for me: 

• Simmonds, Clifford and Richardson are badass mofo's in the playoffs.  They surprised everyone in the hockey world. 
  • Quick was outstanding, it's just too bad his defensemen take a lot of plays lightly. 
  • Took the Sharks to 6 games without Kopitar 
  • The Future remains brighter 

Goodluck to you all who's teams are still in the playoffs, I'm signing off for the season.  It still hurts, but I'm already looking forward to next year. 

Hope to see the regulars in same form next season 
laugh.gif

maaaan, its all good. was a GREAT series. if theres one good thing about being a neutral fan in the playoffs cause then you can enjoy games without wanting to commit that
laugh.gif

as for my team im just looking forward to seeing eberle and dubnyk in the IIHF WC (only canadians and euros give a damn about this tourny
laugh.gif
)

maaaan, its all good. was a GREAT series. if theres one good thing about being a neutral fan in the playoffs cause then you can enjoy games without wanting to commit that
laugh.gif

as for my team im just looking forward to seeing eberle and dubnyk in the IIHF WC (only canadians and euros give a damn about this tourny
laugh.gif
)

Looks like we get the opportunity to redeem last seasons exit to the Sharks, that is unless the Hawks pull off a miracle tonight. I'd actually be nervous facing a Chicago team coming back from an 0-3 deficit, but I just don't see it happening.

Looks like we get the opportunity to redeem last seasons exit to the Sharks, that is unless the Hawks pull off a miracle tonight. I'd actually be nervous facing a Chicago team coming back from an 0-3 deficit, but I just don't see it happening.

/\ I dunno I dont think the hawks stars have played to potential yet could get reallll interesting 2night
pimp.gif
two game 7's + habs vs B's.... Lets goooo

/\ I dunno I dont think the hawks stars have played to potential yet could get reallll interesting 2night
pimp.gif
two game 7's + habs vs B's.... Lets goooo

Game 6 Bruins vs. Habs

Let's finish The Habs off!

Edit:

Does anybody know how the three Norris finalists are Chara, Lidstrom and Weber?

Everybody was talking about Yandle and Letang and all of a sudden Chara and Weber are in the fold.

Sure, I like Chara but I want Weber to win it this year. My love for him is unconditional. Booming slap shot, tough, crazy beard, took the Preds to the second round for the first time. He deserves it!

Game 6 Bruins vs. Habs

Let's finish The Habs off!

Edit:

Does anybody know how the three Norris finalists are Chara, Lidstrom and Weber?

Everybody was talking about Yandle and Letang and all of a sudden Chara and Weber are in the fold.

Sure, I like Chara but I want Weber to win it this year. My love for him is unconditional. Booming slap shot, tough, crazy beard, took the Preds to the second round for the first time. He deserves it!

Originally Posted by Physicx

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
)
True, but I just can't do it.  It's been like that for every sport for me, once my team is out, I can't watch anymore. 
frown.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
)
True, but I just can't do it.  It's been like that for every sport for me, once my team is out, I can't watch anymore. 
frown.gif

So Bryzgalov doesn't want to play in Winnipeg if Phoenix ends up moving. He played so bad, you'd think he'd want to show teams he still has it. He declined to play for Russia in the World Championships because he doesn't want to play second fiddle to Nabokov
laugh.gif

So Bryzgalov doesn't want to play in Winnipeg if Phoenix ends up moving. He played so bad, you'd think he'd want to show teams he still has it. He declined to play for Russia in the World Championships because he doesn't want to play second fiddle to Nabokov
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

Are you serious?  
laugh.gif

Like Phoenix, Arizona is so much better.  (no offense) 

laugh.gif

Are you serious?  
laugh.gif

Like Phoenix, Arizona is so much better.  (no offense) 

fair enough french. would quick play for the US WC team?

also, if the yotes move to winnipeg, we'll no longer be the least popular destination for free agents  in the nhl
pimp.gif

jk, i know theres some winnipeg fans on here. i heard that theyre prolly not gonna be called the jets if they do go back

also, if the yotes move to winnipeg, we'll no longer be the least popular destination for free agents  in the nhl
pimp.gif

jk, i know theres some winnipeg fans on here. i heard that theyre prolly not gonna be called the jets if they do go back

laugh.gif

He can come to Detroit
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

He can come to Detroit
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Idk if he's gonna be added, haven't even heard anything.  I doubt it.   Doesn't that start this week? 
As far as Winnipeg, it's only right to return as the "JETS" 

pimp.gif

Idk if he's gonna be added, haven't even heard anything.  I doubt it.   Doesn't that start this week? 
As far as Winnipeg, it's only right to return as the "JETS" 

Back
Top Bottom