OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

any predictions for the hawks/nucks game tonight? it's 8 hours before game time and i feel a heart attack looming.
3-2.... Blackhawks.... Canucks.... Blackhawks... I dunno. Score is gonna be 3-2 though
laugh.gif

If Bryzgalov doesn't want to be the #2 behind Nabokov there is no way in hell that he's coming to Detroit behind Howie's new contract extension.

Also, I agree on the Norris trophy comments up there. I don't think a lot of people have mentioned it, but if the Wings are able to go out on top, IMO Lindstrom is done. Probably listed as a finalist out of pure respect for the captain, although he's still a premiere defender.

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

any predictions for the hawks/nucks game tonight? it's 8 hours before game time and i feel a heart attack looming.
3-2.... Blackhawks.... Canucks.... Blackhawks... I dunno. Score is gonna be 3-2 though
laugh.gif

If Bryzgalov doesn't want to be the #2 behind Nabokov there is no way in hell that he's coming to Detroit behind Howie's new contract extension.

Also, I agree on the Norris trophy comments up there. I don't think a lot of people have mentioned it, but if the Wings are able to go out on top, IMO Lindstrom is done. Probably listed as a finalist out of pure respect for the captain, although he's still a premiere defender.

Glad the Kings are out
happy.gif

Now I only hope blackhawks can knock out the Canucks and Sabres can hold a lead
indifferent.gif

Glad the Kings are out
happy.gif

Now I only hope blackhawks can knock out the Canucks and Sabres can hold a lead
indifferent.gif

Chara is there solely on his plue-minus, league leading that is. He has a solid year but definitely had some lapses.

Chara is there solely on his plue-minus, league leading that is. He has a solid year but definitely had some lapses.

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

Probably listed as a finalist out of pure respect for the captain, although he's still a premiere defender.

Really?  Because I think he should win
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

Probably listed as a finalist out of pure respect for the captain, although he's still a premiere defender.

Really?  Because I think he should win
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Exactly. I watched all 82 of the Bruins game this year and Chara didn't really do anything that made me think he was a Norris finalist.

Lidstrom could easily win it if the Wings make a deep playoff run and he has monster games.

I think it's Weber this year. He has done everything for the Nashville franchise. 

Chara and Lidstrom have already won it. It's time for Weber. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Exactly. I watched all 82 of the Bruins game this year and Chara didn't really do anything that made me think he was a Norris finalist.

Lidstrom could easily win it if the Wings make a deep playoff run and he has monster games.

I think it's Weber this year. He has done everything for the Nashville franchise. 

Chara and Lidstrom have already won it. It's time for Weber. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom