OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Marley, first off...you're a tool. Secondly, you started watching hockey 3 years ago. You don't know what the $!!+ you are ever talking about and you show your ignorance/stupidity with just about everything you post concerning the Caps. If you are ready to ship Green out of town for what you view as a "bad" series, then Carlson should go back to the AHL and Hannan should go back to Colorado and re-swap him for Flash. Those two were WORSE than Green in the playoffs, but he remains your whipping boy...whatever. Why do I even waste my time correcting you?

Marley, first off...you're a tool. Secondly, you started watching hockey 3 years ago. You don't know what the $!!+ you are ever talking about and you show your ignorance/stupidity with just about everything you post concerning the Caps. If you are ready to ship Green out of town for what you view as a "bad" series, then Carlson should go back to the AHL and Hannan should go back to Colorado and re-swap him for Flash. Those two were WORSE than Green in the playoffs, but he remains your whipping boy...whatever. Why do I even waste my time correcting you?

Originally Posted by Proshares

Kash, I think it's mostly been how Suter and Weber make the best players get out of their game.
agreed, bobby. weber and suter doing a number out there.

Kash, I think it's mostly been how Suter and Weber make the best players get out of their game.
agreed, bobby. weber and suter doing a number out there.

setoguchi
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Marley, first off...you're a tool. Secondly, you started watching hockey 3 years ago. You don't know what the $!!+ you are ever talking about and you show your ignorance/stupidity with just about everything you post concerning the Caps.

5ed1534572ee6c98a84c6a621997e31d5dd40bc_r.gif

Marley, first off...you're a tool. Secondly, you started watching hockey 3 years ago. You don't know what the $!!+ you are ever talking about and you show your ignorance/stupidity with just about everything you post concerning the Caps.

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

laugh.gif

not gonna say it ain't true

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

laugh.gif

not gonna say it ain't true

I love it when the Warrior fans all become Shark fans this time of year
laugh.gif
its a right of passage.  Since the warrior's season always ends early& right before the start of the NHL playoffs...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

either way, i'd say there is a good amount of legit shark fans too. 

Back
Top Bottom