OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Vigneault should've taken Luongo out of the game after the 2nd period. And if not, then definitely after the 5th goal.

Good game by the Bruins. Great energy from start to finish.

Vigneault should've taken Luongo out of the game after the 2nd period. And if not, then definitely after the 5th goal.

talk about taking them behind the woodshed
laugh.gif
eek.gif

i guess they had it coming tho
laugh.gif

Man, after the 1st period I thought we were in for a great game but then Boston just blew them out
laugh.gif

Hope Horton's okay, they said he had movement which was good to hear

Now I want to hear what Boston fans think of Tim Thomas
laugh.gif
I thought he played very well

Man, after the 1st period I thought we were in for a great game but then Boston just blew them out
laugh.gif

Hope Horton's okay, they said he had movement which was good to hear

Now I want to hear what Boston fans think of Tim Thomas
laugh.gif
I thought he played very well

Originally Posted by bjm5295

my god timmy.. stoned again. falling on deaf ears with deadset though.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
i STILL hate the guy. but he was ON tonight. i can't say anything. but it's cause he stayed in the same zipcode as the net!!!
laugh.gif
and that check
pimp.gif

danny paille tonight...wow. ALL over the place. it was all the little guys tonight...paille, campbell, thornton. ryder were all awesome. recchi...finally. marchand
eek.gif

thank god we showed up ready to hit tonight. bout time we stopped taking that female *%%%!**# from these pansies. burrows and lapierre...what a bunch of sissies...they want NONE of us if they can't have a stick in their hands. keep on em and keep pounding them. lucic made burrows piss himself in that scrum.

interested what will come of the rome hit. horton's eyes staring up at the ceiling
sick.gif

dude who said lucic is a baby...that's hilarious...good one
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

my god timmy.. stoned again. falling on deaf ears with deadset though.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
i STILL hate the guy. but he was ON tonight. i can't say anything. but it's cause he stayed in the same zipcode as the net!!!
laugh.gif
and that check
pimp.gif

danny paille tonight...wow. ALL over the place. it was all the little guys tonight...paille, campbell, thornton. ryder were all awesome. recchi...finally. marchand
eek.gif

thank god we showed up ready to hit tonight. bout time we stopped taking that female *%%%!**# from these pansies. burrows and lapierre...what a bunch of sissies...they want NONE of us if they can't have a stick in their hands. keep on em and keep pounding them. lucic made burrows piss himself in that scrum.

interested what will come of the rome hit. horton's eyes staring up at the ceiling
sick.gif

dude who said lucic is a baby...that's hilarious...good one
grin.gif

anyone think the refs are close to losing control of this series? if not already
laugh.gif

statis...good gif...can't get it to work for me tho

anyone think the refs are close to losing control of this series? if not already
laugh.gif

statis...good gif...can't get it to work for me tho

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Yeah, the Bruins came out to play tonight. Pretty disappointed with the Nucks... But then again, this happens once every series..

And that Thomas forecheck was complete bull^#$%...

Yeah, the Bruins came out to play tonight. Pretty disappointed with the Nucks... But then again, this happens once every series..

Originally Posted by FOG

AV asked Lu if he wanted to come off after 5-1, he said don't you dare.

i wish more goalies did stuff like that. the crease is the goalies territory, dont wanna get smacked, stay out. sedin got jacked up though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

AV asked Lu if he wanted to come off after 5-1, he said don't you dare.

Back
Top Bottom