OFFICIAL Boston Celtics 2010-2011 Season Thread vol. See you in 2018!

-Why was Big Baby playing down the stretch instead of O'Neal? BBD is a black hole of missed layups and rebounds
-Pierce had the ultimate sissy man's game tonight, he ought to be ashamed of himself

-Ray looked like a 36 year old, no effect on offense or defense, and turnovers to boot

-Rondo can't do it by himself

-If only we re-signed Tony Allen instead of having Jeff Green out there, Lebron wouldn't be scoring at will like this 

-C's must win 4 of the next 5 to win this series, c'mon...

-Why was Big Baby playing down the stretch instead of O'Neal? BBD is a black hole of missed layups and rebounds
-Pierce had the ultimate sissy man's game tonight, he ought to be ashamed of himself

-Ray looked like a 36 year old, no effect on offense or defense, and turnovers to boot

-Rondo can't do it by himself

-If only we re-signed Tony Allen instead of having Jeff Green out there, Lebron wouldn't be scoring at will like this 

-C's must win 4 of the next 5 to win this series, c'mon...

nerd.gif

*Crickets*

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Where are these jokers now.

LeBron is +%*# ing on the Celtics
Good question. There were never that many fans on NT, but so far in the entire playoffs I've seen maybe 2-3 fellow c's fans post regularly. 

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Where are these jokers now.

LeBron is +%*# ing on the Celtics
Good question. There were never that many fans on NT, but so far in the entire playoffs I've seen maybe 2-3 fellow c's fans post regularly. 

^
I've been in Bruins mode since the Playoffs started. As I mentioned previously, since the Perk trade I have had trouble following the Celtics. They aren't the same.

Mind you that's not why they are losing this series. Doc-- wrongly-- is trying to exploit Bosh by running the offense through KG. That hasn't worked. In game 2, KG was 8/20 from the field. For the Celtics to win they need big numbers from PP and more importantly, Rondo. Hopefully, in game 3 we'll see more of Rondo trying to break down the Bibby-Chalmers duo and more screen rolls involving Pierce (and even Ray-- who only had 7 shots in game 2).

^
I've been in Bruins mode since the Playoffs started. As I mentioned previously, since the Perk trade I have had trouble following the Celtics. They aren't the same.

Mind you that's not why they are losing this series. Doc-- wrongly-- is trying to exploit Bosh by running the offense through KG. That hasn't worked. In game 2, KG was 8/20 from the field. For the Celtics to win they need big numbers from PP and more importantly, Rondo. Hopefully, in game 3 we'll see more of Rondo trying to break down the Bibby-Chalmers duo and more screen rolls involving Pierce (and even Ray-- who only had 7 shots in game 2).

Agreed but it seems as if our postgame is severely lacking. Not sure what is going on but Miami's bigs are garbage. Why can't we exploit that?

Agreed but it seems as if our postgame is severely lacking. Not sure what is going on but Miami's bigs are garbage. Why can't we exploit that?

I'm working on trying to take myself away from being so emotionally invested in a sport that is so blatantly controlled by factors outside of who has the best players.

That's the best way I can put it. I'm still gonna watch the series and cheer, and despite my attempts, will watch all the playoffs, but I've had enough of the NBA.

Last night, we didn't play a full game... but neither did Miami. I just cannot accept blatant charges being blocks or no calls, touch fouls on one end and not getting a single call on the other, and then other blatant missed calls. (Wade carried on that "hesitation" crossover, I don't care what anyone says).

So I'll let the fan boys, bandwagon heroes, and the NBA have what they want. Considering Paul has injured his Achilles (great), Ray's got a bruised chest (great), Rondo's having back issues (great)... It was a good run, if this is it fellas.

At least we're coming home for 2.

I'm working on trying to take myself away from being so emotionally invested in a sport that is so blatantly controlled by factors outside of who has the best players.

That's the best way I can put it. I'm still gonna watch the series and cheer, and despite my attempts, will watch all the playoffs, but I've had enough of the NBA.

Last night, we didn't play a full game... but neither did Miami. I just cannot accept blatant charges being blocks or no calls, touch fouls on one end and not getting a single call on the other, and then other blatant missed calls. (Wade carried on that "hesitation" crossover, I don't care what anyone says).

So I'll let the fan boys, bandwagon heroes, and the NBA have what they want. Considering Paul has injured his Achilles (great), Ray's got a bruised chest (great), Rondo's having back issues (great)... It was a good run, if this is it fellas.

At least we're coming home for 2.

We should unload KG somehow after the year and just clear space for Howard....

How else do are free agent prospects look?

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Why do you think the Celtics didn't re-sign Tony Allen and traded away Kendrick Perkins?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

The Celtics have a lot of flexibility after next season.

Why do you think the Celtics didn't re-sign Tony Allen and traded away Kendrick Perkins?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

The Celtics have a lot of flexibility after next season.

I knew we did it with Perk, but Tony Allen wasn't even good last year. I don't know the Tony Allen on Memphis.

D12 would make Rondo unbelievable
laugh.gif

I knew we did it with Perk, but Tony Allen wasn't even good last year. I don't know the Tony Allen on Memphis.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I think a lot of our young guys are going to flourish when the Big 3 fade into the background. I know it's gotta be hard to spend your 2-5 years in the league behind somebody just WAITING for them to retire.

laugh.gif
I think a lot of our young guys are going to flourish when the Big 3 fade into the background. I know it's gotta be hard to spend your 2-5 years in the league behind somebody just WAITING for them to retire.

Yeah it's time to rebuild. I appreciate the big 3, but they're just too old. Time for ownership to show they have a plan after the big 3 are gone. If we go back to what we were in the early 2000's/late 90's (bums) I'm going to riot

Back
Top Bottom