OFFICIAL Boston Celtics 2010-2011 Season Thread vol. See you in 2018!

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Should win this.
Good call.

-Pierce passes the 20,000 point mark, only Bird and Havlicek have accomplished that as Celtics.
-Rondo broke the assists mark through the first five games of the season.

4-1!

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Should win this.
Good call.

-Pierce passes the 20,000 point mark, only Bird and Havlicek have accomplished that as Celtics.
-Rondo broke the assists mark through the first five games of the season.

4-1!

took a longer time for this thread to pop up. was searchin for this since the season started.

rondo making the celtics fans and his fantasy owners happy
laugh.gif

took a longer time for this thread to pop up. was searchin for this since the season started.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This thread was here for opening night...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Went to the game last night and it was good to see Paul Pierce get his 20,000 point. It just brought chills down my spine.

I could see why some people were thinking the Celtics would lose given that it was a back-to-back. They had some crazy defensive lapses letting Delfino just walk in like that.

Overall, it was a good game with Rondo yet again dropping double digit assists and the team knowing how to win when it's crunch time.

Went to the game last night and it was good to see Paul Pierce get his 20,000 point. It just brought chills down my spine.

I could see why some people were thinking the Celtics would lose given that it was a back-to-back. They had some crazy defensive lapses letting Delfino just walk in like that.

Overall, it was a good game with Rondo yet again dropping double digit assists and the team knowing how to win when it's crunch time.

Nice win in OT tonight but way too many OTs so far. Need to start keeping teams down instead of giving up leads. That is signature Doc Rivers basketball.
laugh.gif

Nice win in OT tonight but way too many OTs so far. Need to start keeping teams down instead of giving up leads. That is signature Doc Rivers basketball.
laugh.gif

Beast of the east. Team is so damn old so obviously health is the key. Big Baby playing like 6th man of the year right now. Good to see Jermaine O'Neal's corpse rise from the dead to put up some #'s last night

Beast of the east. Team is so damn old so obviously health is the key. Big Baby playing like 6th man of the year right now. Good to see Jermaine O'Neal's corpse rise from the dead to put up some #'s last night

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif

Seriously, every damn game is a heart attack for me.

laugh.gif

Seriously, every damn game is a heart attack for me.

That was one of the ugliest quarters I've seen this year. I don't understand why they stop running their offense when they get a big lead.

That was one of the ugliest quarters I've seen this year. I don't understand why they stop running their offense when they get a big lead.

Tough loss tonight, by 2. Rondo with another great game. I agree that he could be MVP so far but what's 8 games? We'll see...

Tough loss tonight, by 2. Rondo with another great game. I agree that he could be MVP so far but what's 8 games? We'll see...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
my bad finns for not looking hard enough,
laugh.gif

anyway, yeah rondo's been very good, but the rest of the team is lookin good too, they've been knockin down shots,

rondo had a great look for that 3 against dallas, jkidd wasnt even fightin the screen, too bad he didnt get it.

Back
Top Bottom