OFFICIAL Boston Celtics 2010-2011 Season Thread vol. See you in 2018!

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

took a longer time for this thread to pop up. was searchin for this since the season started.

rondo making the celtics fans and his fantasy owners happy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This thread was here for opening night...
my bad finns for not looking hard enough,
laugh.gif

anyway, yeah rondo's been very good, but the rest of the team is lookin good too, they've been knockin down shots,

rondo had a great look for that 3 against dallas, jkidd wasnt even fightin the screen, too bad he didnt get it.

Ask Rick Pitino. I have no idea.

Not even a full year, it was around the All-Star break of his rookie year.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

30t6p3b.gif
Damn, that's a shame look where Pitino's at now...  I remember watching his Adidas commercials back in the day I really liked him.  Then he went under the radar for so long.

30t6p3b.gif
Damn, that's a shame look where Pitino's at now...  I remember watching his Adidas commercials back in the day I really liked him.  Then he went under the radar for so long.

The weird thing is it's not like he played poorly in his short time here. And the Celtics were under .500 anyway, so what's the rush? I dunno... it didn't make sense at the time and makes even less sense now.
30t6p3b.gif

The weird thing is it's not like he played poorly in his short time here. And the Celtics were under .500 anyway, so what's the rush? I dunno... it didn't make sense at the time and makes even less sense now.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
He slept with his daughter or something.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
I need some proof

30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
I need some proof

Back
Top Bottom