OFFICIAL Boston Celtics 2010-2011 Season Thread vol. See you in 2018!

Wow, Rondo with another 15+ assist night, that dude is taking off. Averaging 15.2 for the season. Home against Washington for the next game, off until Wednesday.

Originally Posted by DMan14

havent really followed the celtics too much, but is it me or kg leg looks a lot better. not moving as slow as he did last year. rondo might avg 15 ast this year...
his knee is healthier this year. he's jumping for rebounds and alley-oops again. last year, if you recall, he was reaching for rebounds trying to tip them.

Originally Posted by DMan14

havent really followed the celtics too much, but is it me or kg leg looks a lot better. not moving as slow as he did last year. rondo might avg 15 ast this year...
his knee is healthier this year. he's jumping for rebounds and alley-oops again. last year, if you recall, he was reaching for rebounds trying to tip them.

Paul Pierce's shooting keeps getting better as he gets older. He set career highs last year in FG%, 3P%, and FT%. This year he's on pace to set new career highs in all three (I know it's still really early in the season).

His shooting percentages are at 50/44/94 for the season, and he's 6/9 tonight, 3/4 on threes.
eek.gif

Paul Pierce's shooting keeps getting better as he gets older. He set career highs last year in FG%, 3P%, and FT%. This year he's on pace to set new career highs in all three (I know it's still really early in the season).

His shooting percentages are at 50/44/94 for the season, and he's 6/9 tonight, 3/4 on threes.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

eek.gif
It's funny, he's completely changed as a ballplayer. I remember his first few years in the league, you couldn't stop this dude from driving to the basket. The days of that are gone but it's not needed because he's become so efficient at shooting.

eek.gif
It's funny, he's completely changed as a ballplayer. I remember his first few years in the league, you couldn't stop this dude from driving to the basket. The days of that are gone but it's not needed because he's become so efficient at shooting.

It's nice to finally see a blowout instead of a giant lead disappearing. Let the starters rest up for OKC.

It's nice to finally see a blowout instead of a giant lead disappearing. Let the starters rest up for OKC.

Seriously. That's Friday right? At home or away?

Seriously. That's Friday right? At home or away?

In Boston. If Boston gets a big lead like in the first game hopefully they continue to make it grow just like tonight.

I see Delonte came out and played like he's been in the lineup all along. Him coming in with the 2s and taking over the PG responsibilities is gonna make just that much easier for Nate. This second unit is right there with the best in the league. Just depends on the health of JO.

In Boston. If Boston gets a big lead like in the first game hopefully they continue to make it grow just like tonight.

I see Delonte came out and played like he's been in the lineup all along. Him coming in with the 2s and taking over the PG responsibilities is gonna make just that much easier for Nate. This second unit is right there with the best in the league. Just depends on the health of JO.

Back
Top Bottom