OFFICIAL Boston Celtics 2010-2011 Season Thread vol. See you in 2018!

game recap up on nba.com, wow, that was some back and forth action.. last shot by amare was a good look, but .4 was just not enough. nice win for the C's
pimp.gif

game recap up on nba.com, wow, that was some back and forth action.. last shot by amare was a good look, but .4 was just not enough. nice win for the C's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

damn good game finnns  but where was Bostons defense at today ...116  
eek.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah def., that was horrendous D. I blame Erden having to start for a lot of that, he has no business getting this many minutes. It's awful timing for Jermaine AND Shaq to be out with Perk still recovering. So any decent/great C will own Erden/Baby Davis...

Originally Posted by bdis1986

damn good game finnns  but where was Bostons defense at today ...116  
eek.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah def., that was horrendous D. I blame Erden having to start for a lot of that, he has no business getting this many minutes. It's awful timing for Jermaine AND Shaq to be out with Perk still recovering. So any decent/great C will own Erden/Baby Davis...

You gotta LOVE how KG looks this year. Man, if he wouldn't have hurt his knee... GRRRRRRRRRR.

You gotta LOVE how KG looks this year. Man, if he wouldn't have hurt his knee... GRRRRRRRRRR.

Originally Posted by doyung9

I hate thinking about it.

He's a #+%#$%# beast on the low block this year.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Shaq said it best. Dude played all last year with a bum knee, didn't mention it once, and helped get the C's within 3 minutes of the O'Brien trophy. I like Boston, ALOT vs. ANYONE this year.

Shaq said it best. Dude played all last year with a bum knee, didn't mention it once, and helped get the C's within 3 minutes of the O'Brien trophy. I like Boston, ALOT vs. ANYONE this year.

Yeah agreed. 12 in a row! Good to win tonight without Rondo, we don't play again til Sunday so a good rest.

Yeah agreed. 12 in a row! Good to win tonight without Rondo, we don't play again til Sunday so a good rest.

The C's are winning it all this year, I can feel it. It can't be against any other team than the Lakers too. Rondo is out for about two weeks so the team is going to have to fill the void.

The C's are winning it all this year, I can feel it. It can't be against any other team than the Lakers too. Rondo is out for about two weeks so the team is going to have to fill the void.

I had to dig for this thread 
laugh.gif
. The streak is @ 14 now and despite injuries the C's are handling business. 

I had to dig for this thread 
laugh.gif
. The streak is @ 14 now and despite injuries the C's are handling business. 

Glad we kept that alive so we can meet Orlando on Christmas...

Didn't KG beat the 76ers on a jumper on this same win streak?

Glad we kept that alive so we can meet Orlando on Christmas...

Didn't KG beat the 76ers on a jumper on this same win streak?

Thing that I LOVE...just LOVE about the Celtics is that with HALF of their starters missing, the WHOLE BENCH can ball. The team is STACKED with talent. Its incredible.

I rooted for them in the finals last year and I'm doing it again this year.

Lets go Celts!

Thing that I LOVE...just LOVE about the Celtics is that with HALF of their starters missing, the WHOLE BENCH can ball. The team is STACKED with talent. Its incredible.

I rooted for them in the finals last year and I'm doing it again this year.

Lets go Celts!

nice run at the end of the 3rd quarter by the celtics. pierce with a 3 and a dunk.. rondo goin for more than 20 assts.
smile.gif

nice run at the end of the 3rd quarter by the celtics. pierce with a 3 and a dunk.. rondo goin for more than 20 assts.
smile.gif

nice d by pierce
laugh.gif
ray missing two ft's in the clutch though
laugh.gif
22 assts for rondo. over all nice win.

Back
Top Bottom