Official Boston Celtics Season Thread vol. Banner 18 or Bust

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Good to be 6-0, didn't like how the legs were tired, not a sign I want to see since the playoffs will involve a lot of that.

Ehh, I'm not too worried. 2nd night of a back to back, on the road...I was expecting it a little bit. No back to backs in the playoffs to worry about.

Plus the T-Wolves got a career game from a guy who got lost on his way to an NHL locker room.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by BTK

Sleeper on the team is sheldon williams.
IMO, much better than Powe. Powe was solid but was a little out of control, committing useless fouls, and sometimes out of position.

Anyone got a Team Celtics sig? Been waiting to steal one for a while now...

I had a simple on, but someone should make one thats got the players names and all that
laugh.gif

How the hell you like the Celtics and the Yankees?
They were on TV when I started watching a lot, and my favorite color was green. I think I was 6 years old

laugh.gif

AVY CHECK

pimp.gif

SCuse7 wrote:

SCuse7 wrote:
finnns2003 wrote:
BTK wrote:
IMO, much better than Powe. Powe was solid but was a little out of control, committing useless fouls, and sometimes out of position.

I had a simple on, but someone should make one thats got the players names and all that
laugh.gif

They were on TV when I started watching a lot, and my favorite color was green. I think I was 6 years old

laugh.gif

AVY CHECK

pimp.gif

That's extremely lame

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

SCuse7 wrote:

SCuse7 wrote:
finnns2003 wrote:
BTK wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

AVY CHECK

pimp.gif

That's extremely lame

Ok sorry, how am I supposed to start liking them? Does it make me less of a fan? i was 6 years old

laugh.gif

Should be a fun game tonight. Whomever of Perk or KG has Frye guarding them needs to get down on the block and abuse that dude. Speaking of abuse, I'llpost a pre-emptive
laugh.gif
right now to whatever Rondo does to Steve Nashtonight.

Reported

Lame

eyes.gif

You can't be serious? Calling me names, but you got shook and changed it. Don't get mad because you're a fake fan
laugh.gif

Shook? I don't need to get banned because you go reporting people.

Reported

Lame

eyes.gif

You can't be serious? Calling me names, but you got shook and changed it. Don't get mad because you're a fake fan
laugh.gif

Shook? I don't need to get banned because you go reporting people.

and thats not name calling or at the very least being childish?

ol soft wanna run their mouth and throw the first shot, but quick to pout and press the report button type dudes
smh.gif

^ Stick to Lakers threads my dude, nothing in this thread concerns you. Instead of posting in here you should be looking for a job and quit scammingunemployment. Old get up in other peoples business type dude,mind your damn business.

^

a tad bit salty you are this morning my man.

i don't feel like looking for a job, i rather go out and enjoy my weekends and if i wanna post in the celtics thread then i will post in the celtics threadso get over it.

SCuse7 has been banned.

Never Seen B4 has been asked to keep comments meant for individuals, and his use of the report feature, private.

smh.gif
Was it really that bad of name called? I didn't see the post before theedit, but IMO, SCuse7 was baited into it.

I wouldn't have banned him otherwise.

Remember, this isn't the street. They weren't face to face. He, like all of us, is able to think before he hits 'add reply'.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

SCuse7 has been banned.

Never Seen B4 has been asked to keep comments meant for individuals, and his use of the report feature, private.
eek.gif
That's foul. Got baited into it.

Well, losing 2 in a row to these 2 teams... not expected. After the undefeated start I seriously thought we would challenge for the season record but right nowthis team looks outcoached, outhustled, and outsmarted. Make adjustments [ahnuld]IMMEDIATELY[/ahnuld]

laugh.gif
damn somebody got banned in here

scuse7 was a pretty coo celtics fan

holdenmichael prolly was lookin to ban people in the celtics thread cuz the lakers cant beat us in a 7 game series
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom