***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Yo... That's all kinds of f'ed up. CTG better pray Floyd don't send them young gladiators after him.

Him tryna read did remind me of that scene in Rocky though. :lol:

mean.gif

Let me just say that I'm sick of seeing black people, famous black people with millions no less, throw each other under the bus in order to get props, attention and record sales...we're literally getting killed in the streets right now by cops and black people are STILL on this corny internet beef/challenge garbage.  Such nonsense.   Fifty damn near 40 making fun of a dude who struggles with reading but employs a large number of black people with his TMT promotion.

As for Charlemagne and the rest of the Breakfast Club...they're implicit in this too.  'Cthagod' was on Floyds jock when he showed up at the station and they turned around and used him struggling to read THEIR DROP as fodder for more views...pathetic.  I hate to be the Debbie Downer dude but we need to start getting serious. And that starts with not clowning each other publicly for SWS to pass among themselves and laugh at. 

Breakfast Club who I've seen post in here - I hope your bosses know that clowning other black people for some ratings is part of  what accelerates white supremacist behavior like what we saw in Ferguson and continue to see in that officer getting hundreds of thousands of dollars in support.  When the dominant society sees how easily we turn on each other for some laughs, Likes, and Retweets, they know how easily they can get away with picking us off.

and the first person who brings up 'black on black' crime and Chicago is gonna get the work, btw.

/rant

Last edited:

mean.gif

Let me just say that I'm sick of seeing black people, famous black people with millions no less, throw each other under the bus in order to get props, attention and record sales...we're literally getting killed in the streets right now by cops and black people are STILL on this corny internet beef/challenge garbage.  Such nonsense.   Fifty damn near 40 making fun of a dude who struggles with reading but employs a large number of black people with his TMT promotion.

As for Charlemagne and the rest of the Breakfast Club...they're implicit in this too.  'Cthagod' was on Floyds jock when he showed up at the station and they turned around and used him struggling to read THEIR DROP as fodder for more views...pathetic.  I hate to be the Debbie Downer dude but we need to start getting serious. And that starts with not clowning each other publicly for SWS to pass among themselves and laugh at. 

Breakfast Club who I've seen post in here - I hope your bosses know that clowning other black people for some ratings is part of  what accelerates white supremacist behavior like what we saw in Ferguson and continue to see in that officer getting hundreds of thousands of dollars in support.  When the dominant society sees how easily we turn on each other for some laughs, Likes, and Retweets, they know how easily they can get away with picking us off.

and the first person who brings up 'black on black' crime and Chicago is gonna get the work, btw.

/rant

Man being unable to read ain't funny. It's sad :smh:

it is only sad if the person doesnt have the means to learn but wants to. i dont feel bad for him, he is a wealthy man with ample opportunities. if he doesnt care why should any of us? save the sentiment for someone who really needs it. if Mayweather is content being the modern day Chalky White let him.

:lol:

Black people making jokes turn into SWS, how Sway? :smh:

Yea I don't get how Floyd getting clowned is a bad look for black people. That's Floyd dumbass fault for not knowing how to read and being arrogant as ****....I'd clown anybody in that scenario....if he was humble id feel bad

And I'm a fan of Floyd btw...just saying

Last edited:
Yea I don't get how Floyd getting clowned is a bad look for black people. That's Floyd dumbass fault for not knowing how to read and being arrogant as ****....I'd clown anybody in that scenario....if he was humble id feel bad

And I'm a fan of Floyd btw...just saying
I can see how you'd feel that way, but I don't think it's a stretch to say that 50 is too old to be pulling off these corny beefs for attention.

Same token Floyd is too old to act the way he acts :lol:

Hell Floyd might be older than fif...not sure tho

Edit: nvm fif 2 years older

Last edited:
I don't know about that. It looks like they can write a check that says 25K and tell him it's 500 mill, and he'll believe it

I don't know about that. It looks like they can write a check that says 25K and tell him it's 500 mill, and he'll believe it
if you got 500 m's its somebody elses job to take care of that  

and reading and counting is not the same thing

Back
Top Bottom