***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Nore is skinny fat. From the chest up he's skinny, but he has a gut.

Tragedy is the projects :lol:

He went from talking about a juice bar, to talking about Talib in Ferguson :lol:

Nore is top five. Interviews for those of you who don't understand.

Webbie, Nore, Trick Daddy, Kevin Gates

Add whoever you want for the fifth. Mine is empty for Dirty.

Of course I consider Killer Mike or a Chuck D in a different category.

Last edited:

Tragedy is the projects :lol:

He went from talking about a juice bar, to talking about Talib in Ferguson :lol:

Never seen the trick daddy breakfast club interview :nerd:

Tragedy is the projects
laugh.gif

He went from talking about a juice bar, to talking about Talib in Ferguson
laugh.gif

DMX

Young buck made the interview cringe worthy

This, I felt like all of them made it cringe worthy though with Fif going on about what he does to ppl when they step outta line and all of them was just silent like they ain't been on the receiving end of his wrath...I understand but still...

Buck OD hype he back wit the Unit, ain't even mad :lol:

Banks always been like that ever since the 1st G-Unit interview on rap city the basement

Buck is so damn happy to really be eating again :lol:

50 always has to step in to let son know to shut up once in a while.

killer mike :pimp: i still listen to the intro from i pledge allegiance to the grind part 2, to get me motivated...

This dude charlamagne is a corny ******... This man just stated that Bill O'reilly was dropping "truth" in his reasoning that white privilege doesn't exist.

This dude charlamagne is a corny ******... This man just stated that Bill O'reilly was dropping "truth" in his reasoning that white privilege doesn't exist.
if you listen to his podcast him and his co host were going off on combat jack

killer mike comes in the next week and says a lot of the same things, and char switches to a much more agreeable front 

i was like 
indifferent.gif

Charlemagne has to buck dance and Daffy Duck a lot because he has to keep getting TV work.   When you shuck and jive as a black person you get rewarded with favor and advanced in your industry and MTV isn't just giving out shows to random brothers, you have to prove you're loyal to the bosses.  Sad but true.

And I actually like Charlemagne,  he's pretty funny and a good radio personality.   I'm saying this just to make sense of why he would say something as dumb as agreeing that white privilege doesn't exist.

Last edited:
Charlemagne has to buck dance and Daffy Duck a lot because he has to keep getting TV work.   When you shuck and jive as a black person you get rewarded with favor and advanced in your industry and MTV isn't just giving out shows to random brothers, you have to prove you're loyal to the bosses.  Sad but true.

And I actually like Charlemagne,  he's pretty funny and a good radio personality.   I'm saying this just to make sense of why he would say something as dumb as agreeing that white privilege doesn't exist.

i dont believe he has to go that far to be on TV

he could just avoid it all together...i'd have more respect if he just didn't say anything as opposed to flat out saying it doesn't exist...

i think he honestly believes that

Back
Top Bottom