***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Black people making jokes turn into SWS, how Sway? :smh:

Yea I don't get how Floyd getting clowned is a bad look for black people. That's Floyd dumbass fault for not knowing how to read and being arrogant as ****....I'd clown anybody in that scenario....if he was humble id feel bad

And I'm a fan of Floyd btw...just saying

Thank you. I'm so damn tired of hearing _'s say "This makes us look bad". What one or a few people do doesn't effect a whole race of people.

That Melyssa Ford interview and dude sending her a dildo and having the courtesy of buying batteries for it :lol:

why did 50 and Floyd break up? they were bffs one day and the next it was over

Floyd probably was giving too much attention to his women.

Yall out here acting like its the 1800s and dude doesn't know his letters :lol:. The man obviously has the ability to ready he isn't illiterate, he may just have trouble reading things aloud. Definitely not as bad as some of you are making it out to be.

50 knows how to exploit ****, he is a master troll.

floyd gets punched in the face for a living

his speech has been choppy for years

Last edited:
:smh: everytime they let Envy speak for more than 30 consecutive seconds. What a waste of the man's interview time.

Last edited:
why did 50 and Floyd break up? they were bffs one day and the next it was over

Floyd didn't want to get with 50's boxing promotion,

50 took it personal.

TMT boxing was supposed to be both of them things went sour now 50 has sms boxing i believe it's called

I'd trade not knowing how to read for 500 mil any day
THANK YOU!

the major purpose of reading is to educate yourself which leads to making a living / providing for yourself

Floyd is more than making a living lol

Not saying that i advocate not learning how to read, but just saying 100 mil is 100 mil 

Floyd didn't want to get with 50's boxing promotion,

50 took it personal.

TMT boxing was supposed to be both of them things went sour now 50 has sms boxing i believe it's called

I thought while Floyd was in jail 50 smashed his girl??

Maybe it was just a rumor :lol:

idunno man. id never want to sound like that when reading. no matter how much im worth. dude sounds like an idiot.

Mike always spitting them jewels, look forward to this interview and the one he did with Cthagod on brilliant idiots.

Killer Mike interview was on point
pimp.gif
 About to blast Run the Jewels on the way to class

Back
Top Bottom