***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Interview was pretty dope but if you seen one Kevin Gates interview you seen em all, he literally says the exact same things with a few additions every interview
Yeah I even think gates spoke about that in a interview
Saying something like all his interviews are basically the same
And that he says the Same thing in every interview
But he does it because that's all he knows
He ain't gonna speak on something he dont know about
Only what he does

Interview was pretty dope but if you seen one Kevin Gates interview you seen em all, he literally says the exact same things with a few additions every interview
Only what he does

I can understand this, but him simply falling back a little and letting them ask more questions would break up the monotony of him repeating his story over and over. Like in this interview he talked over Charlemagne and Yee mad times and you could tell they were going to ask questions that would've steered the interview even slightly off of the same ol' track.

Last edited:
Only what he does

I can understand this, but him simply falling back a little and letting them ask more questions would break up the monotony of him repeating his story over and over. Like in this interview he talked over Charlemagne and Yee mad times and you could tell they were going to ask questions that would've steered the interview even slightly off of the same ol' track.
I think he did that on purpose
Just my opinion
But I think he steers convo purposefully where he wants it to go
Not the interviewer
Because it seems people really don't get a chance to ask him them normal dumb questions
Like if u having an intelligent convo with someone
And they come out of left field saying something unintelligent
Everybody gonna look at them like :x :smh:
So that's why I think so far the most closest to dumb thing he has been asked is the eating booty thing
Everybody respects that he ain't tryna play "the game" with those dumb things
Cause when he is asked those sort of questions he deflects
Idk I kinda like that about dude
He ain't entertaining the foolishness
He keeping it real and tryna put out a message in his interviews
Something ala 2pac would do
BUT the bc they woulda kept asking dumb questions
That's just how they are for some reason
Envy wasn't as bad as he normally is though this interview

I think he did that on purpose
Just my opinion
But I think he steers convo purposefully where he wants it to go
Not the interviewer
Because it seems people really don't get a chance to ask him them normal dumb questions
Like if u having an intelligent convo with someone
And they come out of left field saying something unintelligent
Everybody gonna look at them like :x :smh:
So that's why I think so far the most closest to dumb thing he has been asked is the eating booty thing
Everybody respects that he ain't tryna play "the game" with those dumb things
Cause when he is asked those sort of questions he deflects
Idk I kinda like that about dude
He ain't entertaining the foolishness
He keeping it real and tryna put out a message in his interviews
Something ala 2pac would do
BUT the bc they woulda kept asking dumb questions
That's just how they are for some reason
Envy wasn't as bad as he normally is though this interview

True, kind of like he hijacks the airwaves for half an hour to get across all of the points he wants to and then thanks them for their time. I'm not mad at it at all.

Very true though, I was definitely giving them too much credit; the questions probably would've been terrible :lol:

I agree that Envy was more focused than usual. They seemed to have chopped it up before, so Envy probably thought him to be an interesting enough person to not bother with the questions about vanity and all of that.

Yeah Gates has great interpersonal skills. He clearly directs/steers the conversation to where ever he wants to go. He a nice rapper. But idk, at the same time theres somethin that Im just not buying....cant put my finger on it.

Yeah Gates has great interpersonal skills. He clearly directs/steers the conversation to where ever he wants to go. He a nice rapper. But idk, at the same time theres somethin that Im just not buying....cant put my finger on it.

Probably the bootyhole stuff

Exactly, something seem just a lil off about dude, like he not being 100 with everything he saying. I know a lot of slick talking ****** like Gates, he remind me of this dude I know named Walt and he one of the biggest liars I ever met

Yall just jealous of the world renown masters in psychology. Ya'll can't play mental gymnastics with dude and being that you all are trapped in the confines of masculinity, you all are refusing to accept defeat and are looking for something to call him out on.

Gates needs to start adding more to his script, acts looking a bit redundant now.

Exactly, something seem just a lil off about dude, like he not being 100 with everything he saying. I know a lot of slick talking ****** like Gates, he remind me of this dude I know named Walt and he one of the biggest liars I ever met
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] damn it all make sense now. Walt was the first ***** to eat *** man wayyy back in 07

Last edited:
Yall just jealous of the world renown masters in psychology. Ya'll can't play mental gymnastics with dude and being that you all are trapped in the confines of masculinity, you all are refusing to accept defeat and are looking for something to call him out on.

Gates needs to start adding more to his script, acts looking a bit redundant now.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] damn smh

We've come full circle... Gates getting that TI treatment. :lol:

This Jermaine Dupri Juan Epstein :pimp:. He might be the most underrated dude in hip hop all time...

Last edited:
We've come full circle... Gates getting that TI treatment.
laugh.gif

This Jermaine Dupri Juan Epstein
pimp.gif
. He might be the most underrated dude in hip hop all time...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 bro REPPED I just had a terrible fantasy draft and I needed that LOL @ 'all time' 

Back
Top Bottom