***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

50 Cent: Ok He Cant Read, Not Cat n The Hat, Nothing 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Charlemagne is like the black Skip Bayless. He's entertaining but I don't take anything he says serious. Most of the **** he says I think he's just looking for a reaction.

Buck is so damn happy to really be eating again
laugh.gif

50 always has to step in to let son know to shut up once in a while.
its good tho he brings energy, cuz we know banks don't speak, yayo is ******ed, nobody wants to hear kidd kidd, so then it's just 50 lol

I feel so sorry for the dating pool these young girls have to pick from. Jeans the same size as their girl and now they callin their friend bae & hubby? Nah

:smh: Folks doing too much these days.

I understand playing devils advocate but I was getting annoyed Ye kept asking "so what do you call him then"

Rich Homie kinda cute too. :smh:

Last edited:
Buck sounds like a lil kid in a candy store. You can tell 50 wants to tell him to ****. That's how banks is, but yayo looked like he ain't eem wanna be there

Last edited:
This dude charlamagne is a corny ******... This man just stated that Bill O'reilly was dropping "truth" in his reasoning that white privilege doesn't exist.

I think he's devoid of independent thought.

That's why he's always giving quotes of what someone else said or talking about motivational books. It's very feminine, because men don't normally act that way.

What he "believes" probably changes often, because his opinion can be easily swayed.

Just like he goes in and out of NGE and christianity.

Damn Angie chesticles was JUST begging to come out
Banks looked bored :lol:

I didn't say anything but was thinking the same damn thing. I never looked at Angie like that back in the day, but now :evil:

That's just Banks' regular face :lol:

Word, :lol:. But this time it really seems like Banks wanted no parts of it.

Banks sounds like a lil kid in a candy store. You can tell 50 wants to tell him to ****. That's how banks is, but yayo looked like he ain't eem wanna be there

The only people that were amped was Buck and Kidd Kidd.

Last edited:
Damn Angie chesticles was JUST begging to come out
Banks looked bored :lol:

I didn't say anything but was thinking the same damn thing. I never looked at Angie like that back in the day, but now :evil:

That's just Banks' regular face :lol:

Word, :lol:. But this time it really seems like Banks wanted no parts of it.

Banks sounds like a lil kid in a candy store. You can tell 50 wants to tell him to ****. That's how banks is, but yayo looked like he ain't eem wanna be there

The only people that were amped was Buck and Kidd Kidd.
I meant to put buck :lol:

wtf? at least the callers weren't down with that weirdness. Young Thug stays with the sus business.

Dude is flat out gay. At this point I don't even think he qualifies as suspect anymore.

Folk are waiting on an official confirmation, but he's basically confirmed it without saying it. AND he's from Atlanta...come on man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom