***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

roll.gif

roll.gif

Rick ross is always a good interview but id like to see a minimum 30 min interviews.

They need to interview more athletes and expand on that.

Rick ross is always a good interview but id like to see a minimum 30 min interviews.

They need to interview more athletes and expand on that.
rick ross interviews just seem so scrtiptd.. its gonna say ya underdig

most defeintely 

and hes gona say parables and indirect answers but its always said precisesly..

but him not answering the trick trick situation.. thats funny

him calling Rick ROss abuster.. thats hillarious

rick ross interviews just seem so scrtiptd.. its gonna say ya underdig
most defeintely 
and hes gona say parables and indirect answers but its always said precisesly..
but him not answering the trick trick situation.. thats funny
him calling Rick ROss abuster.. thats hillarious

You can thank Combat for stopping him from saying acronym :smh:

Rosenberg is a corny dude, that constantly cuts off conversation with his great. It's funny he's from Chevy chase which makes since. I know the area very well and the surrounding areas.

I do give him credit for being extremely knowledgeable of hip hop in general. It's how passion and you can clearly tell. Just him general and his hot97 affiliation overall is corny.

At this point with me, it's just funny to me what poor interviewers they are. They don't ask questions for the listener. They have conversations and if you get anything out of it, cool. The better interviews are the ones where someone else pushes the conversation. Questlove in this instance seemed more like how DJ Scratch was with Grand Wizard Theodore, and that's cool, because it makes it better than if it was just Rosenberg and the unfunny guy.

I have the same view as Chris Rock about Dilla, but not necessarily hits...classics, as in classic albums.

The Biggie and Puff story was interesting. Puff lecturing them :lol:

Funny how as I type this, the Honda Fit, Questlove commercial comes on.

Rosenberg is a corny dude, that constantly cuts off conversation with his great. It's funny he's from Chevy chase which makes since. I know the area very well and the surrounding areas.

I do give him credit for being extremely knowledgeable of hip hop in general. It's how passion and you can clearly tell. Just him general and his hot97 affiliation overall is corny.

Yeah, I give Rosenberg credit for that, because Cipha doesn't care about anything but that Improv show.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the Pecas one, because they're running Def Jam in to the ground.

Just finished it

He is leaving Def Jam soon so he doesnt (cant) get too deep into things.

Talks briefly about Trinidad

Moving on to roc nations sports.

I get the feeling that he feels like he is too old for hip hop and cant really get a grasp on whats hot and whats a trendy sensation.

Pecas is an underboss so he's always going to eat.

Labels, especially hip hop based ones are archiac in pretty much all aspects.

They need more young kids in charge who really understand the culture as it stands and can see where it's headed because these dudes obviously can't.

I mean just look at the beginning of Def Jam, it was started by college kids who were doing blow and in the clubs every night.

Pecas is an underboss so he's always going to eat.

Labels, especially hip hop based ones are archiac in pretty much all aspects.

They need more young kids in charge who really understand the culture as it stands and can see where it's headed because these dudes obviously can't.

I mean just look at the beginning of Def Jam, it was started by college kids who were doing blow and in the clubs every night.

He gets into this briefly

The question by envy was who will be in the clubs like you guys used to be? (pecas,diddy,dame,jay,)

His answer was there are people at the label now that are in the club but we just don't hear about them yet because they are still working their way up the exec ladder. Which makes sense because once these old timers leave the company they will be replaced with the 23-26 year olds who were interns when they were 18-19 and now have been there for some time.

Back
Top Bottom