***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

What the **** was up with Sean man?
I been a day 1 fan, (op of his thread) but man he came off mad annoying in that interview.

You know by now after 3 times being there what kinda questions you're be asked. So why was he lookin so surprised and annoyed at the questions?

Dude didn't wanna talk about anything.

Why even go then?

They had to bug the hell out of him to finally get just a measly piece of info about the album... "Ye is on it."

Idk man. He's changed a lot to me.
I know artists change and evolve, they all do. But go back to his first couple breakfast club videos and see the way he enthusiastically wants to talk about everything...

And look at that new one. Ol secretive none-of-ya business *** lookin dude.

You chose to date the most famous public figure Pop star, you post PDA with her all over social media... So you know you're gonna get asked about it
laugh.gif
mean.gif

He said he ain't hollywood he's still "authentic" but I'm sorry, my dude Sean came off as super Hollywood.

And I'm a big fan man. Like I said, been a day 1 fan. He just been sounding arrogant and secretive as hell lately. I ain't diggin it.

Assuming that was serious, I don't understand why people would work with each other for so long if they have animosity like that. Can't respect that.

Y'all never joke around like that?? Crazy how people can't see they're playing around. Maybe it's just me.

Lol at her calling him a Beige B****

What the **** was up with Sean man?
I been a day 1 fan, (op of his thread) but man he came off mad annoying in that interview.

You know by now after 3 times being there what kinda questions you're be asked. So why was he lookin so surprised and annoyed at the questions?

Dude didn't wanna talk about anything.

Why even go then?

They had to bug the hell out of him to finally get just a measly piece of info about the album... "Ye is on it."

Idk man. He's changed a lot to me.
I know artists change and evolve, they all do. But go back to his first couple breakfast club videos and see the way he enthusiastically wants to talk about everything...

And look at that new one. Ol secretive none-of-ya business *** lookin dude.

You chose to date the most famous public figure Pop star, you post PDA with her all over social media... So you know you're gonna get asked about it
laugh.gif
mean.gif

He said he ain't hollywood he's still "authentic" but I'm sorry, my dude Sean came off as super Hollywood.

And I'm a big fan man. Like I said, been a day 1 fan. He just been sounding arrogant and secretive as hell lately. I ain't diggin it.
Man what you talking about? Sean was chilling.They didn't have to bug him, they asked and he thought for a second on some info he's willing to let out. He gave them info. That's it. Want more info, just wait for him to drop it how he pleases. No need to mess with his release plans.

And it's still no one business what he and Ari do. He's human. Just cuz someone puts up a cuffing pic doesn't mean the person is obligated to tell the world everything. They love each other and aren't afraid to show it, but that's at their own discretion. 

Big Sean seemed like he was annoyed by CTGs corny questions.  Dude was acting real thirsty and weird.

Last edited:
Sean was acting the same way on the interview with Ebro and hot 97, might be tired of the questions though. His ***** is alot more famous than him though he might be insecure about it

Last edited:
Looked like Sean wasnt feeling how charlamagne was putting him on a pedestal because hes smashing hollywood chicks like those chicks arent regular ppl, thats why he said he was still authentic

Ppl too caught up in these rappers personal situations, like sean said "ppl are worried about the wrong ****"

Looked like Sean wasnt feeling how charlamagne was putting him on a pedestal because hes smashing hollywood chicks like those chicks arent regular ppl, thats why he said he was still authentic

Ppl too caught up in these rappers personal situations, like sean said "ppl are worried about the wrong ****"
my thoughts exactly.

Can't get mad about questions when you posting stuff on IG and Twitter, aint like he randomly asked the question .. dude you posted it :lol:

I keep telling ya'll

Regardless, why on earth would you say that to him on the radio.

Stuff like that is why they need Angie on Power to get interviews from the people who don't want to deal with him.

He can say he's keeping it real all he wants. Real in his little small narrow minded head isn't perceived the same with everyone.

If they can't get the guest other stations are getting, ratings will be hurt....syndication, revolt...

Last edited:
CTG used to kiss her *** though. :lol:

He said he didn't like one song and she got hurt. Is that all to the story?
Sorta
But I think fendi putting her on blast on tbc is what did it not just ctg saying he didn't like the song
I mean dude made her look crAzy
About how she doesn't even own her domain or name
And that he does
Interview was getting boring with Kim until he got on

CTG used to kiss her *** though. :lol:

He said he didn't like one song and she got hurt. Is that all to the story?

Even if he was saying his opinion he cause them to lose money, which is never a good thing. Ebro had a interview with her last night and opened it to to the public, that's $$$ right there.

Cole deciding to go to Angie instead of The Breakfast Club, I'm sure that had something to do with CTG too :lol: Cole prb wasn't feeling CTG Uncle Tom moments

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom