***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Can't front she speaking that ****
And making sense
Can't think when someone was this honest
And saying **** being PC

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare thanks for posting that interview. I never really rocked with Banks like that but now I get her point.

Ebro gave a solid interview and he was spot on when talking about so many people not "feeling" at all. Like a lot of youth out there don't even care about things affecting their communities

Damn when she got choked up I was yo .. she cares about US. That's not a act or a gimmick, that's dope.

Thanks for mentioning the interview I would of never watched that, lol.

wonder if t.i has enough info to give up to get himself outta prison again because I can't see how banks doesn't go missing after this :x

about to watch since yall highly recommending it.....plus she's always in drama so lets see what she's about 

Edit: O_O the T.I. **** lmaoooooo oh my god....tip might murder that girl :rofl: :rofl: that point was real tho

Last edited:
roll.gif
 @ her T.I. impression "distinguished gentleman "

Yo she wasn't really taking about s*** AT ALL. Ebro was trying to school her on appropriation and how white artist sell more b/c of white privilege and how white America relates to it and all she wants to talk about is how her feelings were hurt on some trivial BS.

I feel her pain. I think it was coming from the wrong place. She just seems salty overall. Not sure if she really knows how to effectively communicate her thoughts. Just a lot of run ons and seeming overly emotional.

Disappointed

And this chick cries on cue. Like she's balling one minute, then completely fine the next...then crocodile tears right after lol

Yo she wasn't really taking about s*** AT ALL. Ebro was trying to school her on appropriation and how white artist sell more b/c of white privilege and how white America relates to it and all she wants to talk about is how her feelings were hurt on some trivial BS.

I feel her pain. I think it was coming from the wrong place. She just seems salty overall. Not sure if she really knows how to effectively communicate her thoughts. Just a lot of run ons and seeming overly emotional.

Disappointed

I hope you think Cole wasn't talking about nothing in his Angie interview then because he said the same exact thing

I hope you think Cole wasn't talking about nothing in his Angie interview then because he said the same exact thing

No, cole actually broke it down. Shorty was just ranting and throwing buzz words. Maybe she didn't express herself as well as Cole...but nothing groundbreaking here at all

I would have never given ol' girl a second of my time before her album released and I actually found myself ******* with it. It was a solid interview but I do agree with Wavy on the fact that she could've expressed herself better and more coherently.

As Ebro (who I continually gain a bit more respect for) kept trying to tell her, she lets the message get lost in the passion. There's more loudness than anything else with her.

Last edited:
Tiny can't read?
is she bipolar? 
nerd.gif
 she kinda strikes me as such.....I'd knock her down tho 
Yeah, I think even though she has some valid points, it's sort of discounted, because she's a head case.
basically.....it's a struggle for some folks that suffer from it so I can't judge....good to hear her actually speak on **** cause I've only seen her twitter rants 

She was so on point about them tryna steal black culture. Most of us already know what the deal is and know that this has been going on forever. This is probably something she just opened her eyes to so that's probably why she was crying about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom