***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

David Banner. :nthat:

I remember when he performed at LSU back in like 96 or 97 when he was in Crooked Lettaz. Dude is still flourishing.

Can't believe I didn't peep... How convient this Azealia Banks chick is talking all that noise. SHE'S JUST PROMO-ING HER ALBUM

She been talking that noise, that's what got her the interview. What you talking about?
She always talks **** on twitter, it just so happened to be relevant now. She's taking the ball and rolling with it. The fact that she has an album out right now is no coincidence. 

It's like when the politicians just so happen to give a **** about the community come election time. 

She been talking that noise, that's what got her the interview. What you talking about?
She always talks **** on twitter, it just so happened to be relevant now. She's taking the ball and rolling with it. The fact that she has an album out right now is no coincidence. 

It's like when the politicians just so happen to give a **** about the community come election time. 

I understand what you're saying and I'm saying she was violating Iggy and accusing her of cultural appropriation long before she had a album release date. It's crazy you think she's the one using us for record sales :lol:

I understand what you're saying and I'm saying she was violating Iggy and accusing her of cultural appropriation long before she had a album release date. It's crazy you think she's the one using us for record sales :lol:

Yeah everything she said about Iggy in that interview she's been said on Twitter and I don't even follow her. This is nothing new at all

In the interview he took responsibility for his part in potraying negativity and said that's why he exited the game while he still had a number one single out.

I can respect a man willing to admit when he did wrong and making an honest effort to correct his mistakes.

In the interview he took responsibility for his part in potraying negativity and said that's why he exited the game while he still had a number one single out.

I can respect a man willing to admit when he did wrong and making an honest effort to correct his mistakes.
His music aint good tho bruh

His music aint good tho bruh

I don't mess with Banners music either but you're missing the point. The point is what he stands for as a black man.

Last edited:
I think its more about what banners been trying to do on the low..

If you follow him on twitter then you see what he's been up to.. I guess it kind of like Malice turning into No malice, they feel they've been going the wrong path, and now found their higher calling.. IMO

Back
Top Bottom