***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Wait so her real name ain't even Mercedes??? :smh:

Idk, it could have been her middle name/alias or something but that's what she went by, that's why it didn't click for me until my boy told me...I got fired but she probably still work there

Last edited:
roll.gif

I know right...
laugh.gif

We see stuff better from social media daily.

Envy wears jeans and t's, and he matches.

How is that looking like a HS kid?

Is he wearing skinny jeans? Is he wearing overly baggy jeans? He's he wearing those tight diaper joggers you dudes wear?

Mets jersey? And all those people who like the Mets? He's from Queens.

What is he supposed to be wearing?

Some of you need to subscribe to the theory, that men shouldn't worry about what other men wear. That isn't manly, which seems to be lost with this generation.

Being a adult is wearing what you want and how you want to.

Thank you! Dudes in here bugging - he isn't harming nobody- plus he's in the music entertainment field
Not Wall Street

Love how P shut down that dumb **** CTG tried... :pimp: straight G

i just threw some OG P on my playlist....Boy when P was in the game, he could do no wrong.

he had fools in the south rocking the tank heavy.

Last edited:
I was looking for a Prodigy/Onyx G-Check[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
But CTG did back up with the quickness.
Jammin some Silk THA Shocker right now.
Sorry but Charge It To The Game..
Classic[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]

I was looking for a Prodigy/Onyx G-Check[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
But CTG did back up with the quickness.
Jammin some Silk THA Shocker right now.
Sorry but Charge It To The Game..
Classic[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
Charge it to the game question...

Song.. Let me hit it..

Do you know what Silkk said on the 1st 2 bars on that first verse... To this day... i have no clue besides.. Long *** time and.. Damn you got fine... so if you know what he said.. you could fill that in on rapgenius for sure..lol

Charge it to the game question...

Song.. Let me hit it..

Do you know what Silkk said on the 1st 2 bars on that first verse... To this day... i have no clue besides.. Long *** time and.. Damn you got fine... so if you know what he said.. you could fill that in on rapgenius for sure..lol
[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
I listened to that song religiously in HS.
Skipped to it just now and still couldn't catch all of it[emoji]128516[/emoji]
But here are the lyrics
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/silkktheshocker/letmehitit.html

Master P too old to be trying to do what the kids are doing.

Be an elder and help try to turn this thing around...**** outta here w/ some damn "Louie V Mobb" ********.

Master P too old to be trying to do what the kids are doing.

Be an elder and help try to turn this thing around...**** outta here w/ some damn "Louie V Mobb" ********.

Were talking about the same Master P who opened the flood gates for trash rappers back in the late 90's early 2000's to talk about something of substance? His music contributed to nothing but negativity despite having some bangers I'll admit. No OG in my eyes just a great business minded individual who changed his situation dramatically.

Were talking about the same Master P who opened the flood gates for trash rappers back in the late 90's early 2000's to talk about something of substance? His music contributed to nothing but negativity despite having some bangers I'll admit. No OG in my eyes just a great business minded individual who changed his situation dramatically.
I would expect someone who's pushing 50 with a different perspective on life...to not be perpetuating the same ******** they did in their 20s. It's called growing up. If you've listen to Master P off the mic enough...you'd know he's an intelligent dude w/ a great business sense and work ethic. He could be schooling kids on how to move independently, how to make use of resources, things that he himself has actually mastered...instead of trying to do EXACTLY what they're doing when he's old enough to be their grandparent.

I would expect someone who's pushing 50 with a different perspective on life...to not be perpetuating the same ******** they did in their 20s. It's called growing up. If you've listen to Master P off the mic enough...you'd know he's an intelligent dude w/ a great business sense and work ethic. He could be schooling kids on how to move independently, how to make use of resources, things that he himself has actually mastered...instead of trying to do EXACTLY what they're doing when he's old enough to be their grandparent.

P's only rapping to help put money in his artist pockets, hes not doing it for a career anymore, he just said in the interview he has nothing to prove & the ppl in new orleans knows what he does for the community

Yall take this rap music too personal, just because he rapping about a certain topic doesnt mean he has the same perspective on life

P's only rapping to help put money in his artist pockets, hes not doing it for a career anymore, he just said in the interview he has nothing to prove & the ppl in new orleans knows what he does for the community

Yall take this rap music too personal, just because he rapping about a certain topic doesnt mean he has the same perspective on life

Weren't you the clown who said Jay was fake for rapping about the hood and then switching up his language when talking to Warren Buffet?

You give P a pass though? lol

You're a confused Uncle Tom.

Weren't you the clown who said Jay was fake for rapping about the hood and then switching up his language when talking to Warren Buffet?

You give P a pass though? lol

You're a confused Uncle Tom.
I'm still baffled as to why ANYBODY even bothers reading his posts. I see that screen name and I instantly scroll to the next post.

I'm still baffled as to why ANYBODY even bothers reading his posts. I see that screen name and I instantly scroll to the next post.

Super slow day at work so I'm entertaining his nonsensical nonsense.

I'm just baffled by the young kids who co-sign him in this thread or think this dude knows what time it is.

Back
Top Bottom