***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Yea i guess the "Looking like fools" depends on how open you are to the art of fashion... I have had some moments where i was lost at Pharrell... But Jay and Ye seem pretty clean with it for the most part

We all know that overly matching is supposedly "played out" now but dude has the success and bread to dress how ever he wants at his age.

Yea he's a borderline cornball but I don't see the correlation between his age and the way he dresses. Now if you said R. Kelly, then I'd agree...

I thought we all knew that Envy was a lame?
laugh.gif

i just look at it like this : if you in your 30s , and your outfits look like something your lil cousins or even your kids would wear on their way to school , its time to adjust . and the idea that you have to wear button ups all day to look "adult" is wrong too . but a white mets jersey and a white skully ? the line has to be drawn somewhere . 

after listening to that podcast , it sounds like rosenberg knew it was a wrap for ciph and he also sounds like he feels as if he isn't going anywhere . but after angie jumping ship and ciph being let go , he'd be a fool to not start looking at his options and thinking of what else he could do that would be profitable because he's the last one anybody expected to still be around and most peoples least favorite out of the line up . they also know tbc is killin them . hot 97 just isnt what it used to be , the 90s - early 2000's reign is over . . .

Envy wears jeans and t's, and he matches.

How is that looking like a HS kid?

Is he wearing skinny jeans? Is he wearing overly baggy jeans? He's he wearing those tight diaper joggers you dudes wear?

Mets jersey? And all those people who like the Mets? He's from Queens.

What is he supposed to be wearing?

Some of you need to subscribe to the theory, that men shouldn't worry about what other men wear. That isn't manly, which seems to be lost with this generation.

Being a adult is wearing what you want and how you want to.

Last edited:
Master P interview got a little crazy i heard :nerd:

:nerd:
Almost every p Interview I heard this year been good
He had one on sway in the morning a few weeks ago
He even hit a freestyle
It was dope
I'm hearing ctgod said some dumb **** about Mercedes
I know I wasn't the only one to fap to that cd cover back in the day
That and the lil kim hardcore one :lol:
I don't like when we(black folks) disrespect our women which is something people are saying he did
I think he said she got a fat ***
Now that ain't some **** u say about a female to someone who is a close friend
That's like some dude saying "aye yo sister got a fat ***"
I'd be upset too and to say that on air
U think I'm a rock with u when that's my peoples
I think that's why p got mad
I haven't heard it just the jist from Twitter and IG

I never heard a Mercedes song nor did I care to, but that cover :nthat:

so i cant rock a Dodgers jersey and a LA fitted?

Not according to these fashion experts?
I think it's just cause nobody really likes dude
He genuinely looks shady
He like the dude in ur crew nobody really likes
But cause his parents are never home
Everybody kicks it at his house

This MP interview was wack as hell. He didn't answer mad questions, kind of said the same **** over and over. Charlemagne didn't even say anything crazy about Mercedes and then MP kept going back to it. She's a female, don't disrespect a female. Blah blah.

Back
Top Bottom