***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I tried to watch that Money and Violence show. I can overlook quality issues if there is some compelling storyline that overshadows the lack of budget....but I don't see that. How did they get to Hot97? Somebody had to owe someone a favor.

Im listening to the podcast and it sounds like Rosenberg is trying to get Cipha out the way

Naw, he recognizes Cipha has no love for music and rap. He's always talking about comedy.

I tried to watch that Money and Violence show. I can overlook quality issues if there is some compelling storyline that overshadows the lack of budget....but I don't see that. How did they get to Hot97? Somebody had to owe someone a favor.

They were on Power the day before.

Some of the stuff is recorded, so it could have been the same day.

I know I'm late but the Sinbad interview was great. I'd like to see more interviews with people who can teach the audience something.

Also, I didn't know Envy was 37. I keep seeing him dressed like he's 14.

I know I'm late but the Sinbad interview was great. I'd like to see more interviews with people who can teach the audience something.

lol

when you're getting old , dressing like you're young only makes you look that much older . . .

Last edited:
Dude works in a hip hop environment though. Specifically the street side, not the corporate side. How do yall want him to dress? Like Thuston Howell III? :lol:

New chick they getting at Hot97

Definite upgrade looks wise from Angie Martinez
laugh.gif

She fine as hell though.

Wood give her P the fade though...
yea... bish is  bad

Jay been looking like an old man hanging around too long for many years now. Kanye been cool up until the last year or two. Looks crazy now. Pharrell has been a clown and a weirdo for a while, nothing new.

Back
Top Bottom